Chapter 5

Mila's pov

I have always wanted my favourite anime, Attack on Titan, to become reality. Honestly, I don't care if I have to fight Titans. I just want to meet the characters and interact with them. It would be cool to have 3DMG. Now I regret that wish.

I was stuck in school, which is practically jail. We were having a assembly about how we should behave in the halls. "In between each class, no one should be goofing off or-" the Principal was cut off when the school began to shake. "What?" I muttered. Everyone began to panic while I slipped away and ran outside. My eyes widened and my throat was tied in a knot. Standing before me was a Titan. From Attack on Titan.

It noticed me and I tried to run away. My feet ached and my mouth felt dry. Pain shook me as the Titan wrapped its huge hand around me, lifting me up. I screamed as the Titan squeezed me, my eyes wide with fear. The Titan opened its mouth, terror shook me.

I thrashed and tried my hardest to break free. If Titans were real, shouldn't that mean that the Scouting Legion should be here too! Come on, I don't want to die this way! "Help..." I whispered, just as the Titan lifted me to its lips...

~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person but sort of in Mila's pov (Mila's thoughts, but from a third person point of view)

The Titan lifted Mila to its mouth as Mila screamed, tears streaming down her cheeks. A blur flew through the sky, slashing at the Titan's nape. The Titan fell, it's hands loosening from its grip upon Mila. The Titan fell, bringing Mila down with it. Her eyes squeezed shut. She screamed, but someone grabbed her before she hit the ground. Mila slowly opened her eyes and saw a group of people standing before her. One looked out of place. He was wearing the Survey Corps uniform as if he were cosplaying and he had 3DMG strapped to him. "What the heck happened?" Mila said, her face full of fear. "You were attacked by a Titan. Stay in your school next time," a guy who was shorter than the majority of people scoffed, rolling his eyes at Mila's stupidity. "W-wait so Titans are real?" Mila said with panic lacing her voice. "Yup!" one girl with messy brown hair and glasses replied enthusiastically. "If that was a Titan... then that means that you are all from Attack on Titan..." Mila said before passing out.

~~~~~~~~

Mila's pov

I groaned as I sat up, my head spinning slightly. "She's awake!" someone yelled. A group of people surrounded me. "What happened?" I asked groggily. "You passed out after you attacked by a Titan," a girl with brown hair tied in a ponytail said. That wasn't a dream? "So... There really is Titans?" I questioned. "Of course. Idiot," the shorter guy said. "So then... You're Survey Corps soldiers," I rambled on, "meaning you're Levi, Hanji, Sasha, Connie, Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Annie, Jean, Ymir, Krista and Erwin."

~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I'm so pumped because I...

Am off from school! I'm going to update as much as I can with all my fanfics! So look out for that over Spring Break because all I have to do is my French comprehension an I'm free the rest of the time! Happy Birthday to Eren, who I wrote this in honour of! Enjoy your holidays guys and don't be afraid of commenting, voting or sharing! I also wouldn't mind followers, but really, I'm not that kind of person.
~Author-San!