The Truth is... {Sequel to I May be Famous But They Don't Know That}

**HELLO! So I'm so excited to finally be starting this! I had planned on finishing My Ex's Best Friend before I started this, but I just had to many ideas to keep waiting. So thank you so much for being patient and I am please to announce that this is the sequel to I May be Famous but They don't Know That.

"Cut!" The director yelled. I turned and walked away from Will without saying so much as a word. I had promised myself that I would not get involved with that boy ever again. The moment I had found out that he was my costar I went into panic mode. I remembered the director introducing me to him, and Will saying with his stunning smile, "it's very nice to meet you Miss Grey." I had shaken his hand in stunned silence and soon thereafter excused myself from the studio, giving the excuse that my agent had just called me in. But in reality I had driven out the beach, haphazardly parked my car, and ran out towards the water. I didn't care about my new True Religion jeans, or my custom made designer boots. The only thing that ran through my mind was that Will was back, and he hadn't even told me. A little while later Chase found me sitting in the sand, with my knees pinned to my chest, staring out at the sunset, "Where you ever planning on coming back?" he asked as he sat down next to me. I had sighed and rested my head on his shoulder, "Will is back." Were the only words that made it out of my mouth. Chase had tensed beside me and placed an arm around my shoulders, "Why?" I shivered and couldn't will myself to reply.

The next day I had called Mike and told him I didn't want to be in the project anymore. I couldn't bring myself to tell him why, all I said was that he needed to make up some excuse about conflicting schedules or something. But Mike had refused to do so and he convinced me that no matter what I saw wrong with the project, it was going to launch my career into full motion. But it hurt me to see Will as such a different person. There was no trace left of the smart, kind, funny boy who I had been friends with for four years. Now he was an arrogant, stuck up actor who saw the world as something he could buy. He came back to school, of course tossing aside his quiet disguise as Will. Now everyone knew him as William Vogel, and no one even knew that he used to be the quiet nerd that hung out with Sam Smith. And Will threw another dagger at me by asking Melissa out. Now every time they passed me in the hallway he would be sure to give me a superior look and act as if we had never been friends. I wasn't sure what had caused such a change in Will. Maybe it was because I had so willingly let go of him when he left for New York. Or maybe it was because New York in itself had changed him. But whatever had happened I missed my old Will. Sometimes I would catch him staring at me in the hallways longingly, but as soon as he noticed me looking at him, a cruel sneer would find its way onto his face.

"Samantha! Come here." The director called. I sighed and stalked past Will, who gave me a snarky smile as I passed, "What's up?" I asked, pushing Will to the back of my mind so I could be happy and cheerful again, "I think that's all we need you for today." He paused and looked at Will, "Do you know what is up with William? He seems to have some kind of problem with you." Worry etched itself into His face as he glanced in Will's direction. I shrugged and laughed, "Evan, I never know what is up with him anymore." Evan laughed a little and relaxed, "Alright. Well have a good night, See you tomorrow after school." I smiled and waved then retreated to my dressing room. I stripped out of my costume and put my own clothes back on. My stylist bid me goodbye as I made my way through the side door of the studio. Chase was waiting outside my car with his hands in his pockets. I smiled then jogged towards him and threw my arms around his neck, "What are you doing here?" He returned my hug and lifted me off the ground, spinning me in a little circle, "I just wanted to hang out with you and figured you would be at the studio filming." He made a little face, know that Will was in there, "Hey now, they aren't all bad in there, only one of them." Chase laughed and replied, "I guess that's true. But that one person is worthy of one thousand dirty looks in my opinion."

As if on cue, the door opened again and Will emerged. He glanced our way and gave Chase a look of hatred. If Will hated anyone more than me it would have to be Chase. But Chase hated Will equally as much, so it was pretty even. Will climbed into his sleek black sports car and made a show of himself by racing from the parking lot, fishtailing on the turn. Chase sighed and ran a hand through his shaggy hair, "I still wonder what has gotten into Will. He used to be so nice." He paused them smiled a little, "Maybe he is possessed." I burst into laughter and shoved Chase away playfully. We both climbed into my car and as it put the keys into the admission I asked, "Where to today sir?" In a bad British accent. Chase laughed and replied in an even worse British accent, "I haven't the slightest clue madam." I giggled and put the car into drive.

We ended up going to our usual spot. There was a little cove a few miles from my house that was always empty. I parked the car at the community beach lot, and we hiked over to our cove. I sat on one of the rocks and dangled my feet over the edge, staring down at the little waves that lapped around me. Chase waded out into the water then turned and looked at me, "Come on in, the water's fine!" I smiled then replied, "I'm pretty sure my mom would hurt me if I water damaged another pair of true religion jeans." Chase laughed, "Fair enough. He pushed off of the sand and swam around for a bit while I stared at the sunset. The water was turning a rare redish orange that signaled a beautiful sunset, "Hey Chase! Come here!" I called out. He sat up in the water and swam towards me, "What's wrong?" he asked urgently as he climbed up onto the rock I was perched on. I shook my head and pointed out towards the sunset. This was one of the things I always did with Chase, we would climb out to our cove, sit on this rock and watch the sunset together. Words could not describe how happy I was that I had Chase in my life. Between the people that hated me and the people that tried to get me to take them to premiers, it was good to have one true friend.

I sighed and rested my head on his wet shoulder, wondering if Chase would ever leave like Will had.

**Thanks for reading! If you comment and tell me what you think I will give you a shout out! Also I would love it if you would read my other stories so I could know if people like them or not, J Thanks for reading! Comment?? Vote?? Fan??