chapter 4 i love you part 1

Once yuno and Cindy got to the front door. They both heard fighting coming from inside the house. Yuno this isn't going to be good is it. Nope, once the two open the door the faces blew up in shock at the mess.😱 the table was knock over their was paint every where it was just a disaster like a tornado came and destroyed every thing. STOP FIGHTING AND TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON HERE NOW yuno screamed at yuki and haru. Then in a flash they both stop and glared at yuno and Cindy. Wow yuno you got to teach me how to do that. Yeagh sure later.. now you two come here and eplaine this mess. Sorry kaa Chan that made you mad. aww hsru I am not made at you two your still young. So enjoy it while it last OK. But first tell me why you two we're fighting. I can tell you yuki said in a innocent voice 😌. OK yuki you go first. it's all because. HARU IS A BIG FAT JERK yuki yelled with anger.😠 hu what happen that makes haru a big fat jerk yukis mother asked. Well he wrote something about me and this Meany won't tell me what it is. Teach and I am not going to yuki. Haru said sticking his touge out and blushing 😝. Jerk yuki called haru. I don't care yuki. Neither do I. Then why you complaing. Because you won't tell me what's on the paper. I thought you didn't care. Then the two started fighting again. Both of you stop fighting like a married couple. Once Cindy said that yuki and haru started blushing at each other 😳. We're not married couple "yuki said back". Then stop acting like it. OK the two said. Now haru hand me the letter. Cindy asked nicely. No haru said. And why not Cindy said sounding up set. Because I said no haru said once again. Then Cindy brown eyes turnd dark orange and she glared at haru. Now haru be a good boy and hand me the letter and no one gets hurt OK. Hay Cindy I think you event a little far with that one yuno said. Then haru finally handed Cindy the note. Once Cindy started reading the note she started crying in laughter. 😂 aww this is so cute Cindy said. Let me see it Cindy yuno demanded. Then Cindy handed yuno the letter. As yuno read the note she started blushing because what haru said was too cute. "Dear yuki I think your hair smells so good like strawberries and cherry's and I hope we can be best friends." I think I am going to hold on to just for a little. What dose it say Ms cilvia. Yuki asked. It says nothing don't worry about. Come on haru let's go. Bye Yuki , Cindy yuno said. as haru and his mother where down the street walking to o-pick up some dumpling's yuno couldn't stop thinking about the letter haru wrote to yuki. I can't believe my boy has a little crush. Right before the two reached the dumpling shop they bumped into izuna along the way. Ji Chan haru cried with excitement. Hay haru izuna said as he was picking haru up. Hi izuna yuno side very happily. Looks like your in a good mood what happen to you today. I was just watching yuki and haru have a really adorable fight .