"Is this her?" the man asks over my head at Anubis. I roll away from him, practically looking like a 2 year old.

"Yes, this is her, Osiris." Anubis stated formally. "Anubis, Osiris why did that sound familiar? Oh wait, no it can't be" I think to myself," Did they mean the ancient, Egyptian Gods Anubis and Osiris?"

 "I'm sorry but I don't understand something" I inject into their conversation.

Osiris simply smirks at me while Anubis laughs and joyously state,"Haha, we are Gods. Boo!" That's why Anubis sounded familiar because I learned about Egyptian mythology in 7th grade.

"Crap, Crap, Crap this can't be happening! "I exclaimed. I think about bolting somewhere but quickly squash that idea. "So the human finally figures it out," Anubis said laughing. I can't move at all, I'm completely stunned that something like this could actually be real.

               "How...How can...What? "I stammered."It's very simple really this is just part of your afterlife. "He said once again laughing. I look at him in shock because I have nothing to say to that. He continues laughing at what I said that even when Osiris himself came in the room.

                "Silence," said someone's voice so loud that it echoed off the walls. Anubis automatically shut up and bowed in the presence of Osiris. I stood still not knowing what to do about being in Osiris's presence.

               "Please stand, "Osiris said. His voice was so loud that it seemed to shake the whole world like I always imagined a god's voice to do. I stood stone still too afraid to move without repercussions.

             "You can move you know, "Anubis said laughing."

 I...I...I know that. "I said.

 "You may move about as you wish, Ally."Osiris said barely suppressing a laugh.

           "What's so funny, "I said, starting to get frustrated. No one was answering me and I was beyond the point of caring about my actions. I walked up to Anubis and tried to slap him across the face. He caught my hand faster then I could see. And he said,

"Don't try that again or I'll put you down faster then you can see me." I took my hand back as fast as I could because I didn't want took know what he was going to do to me.

 "Now can we move on to some more prominent matters please. "Osiris questioned.

              "Please go ahead, I'm going back to the room I woke up in."I said sarcastically.

 "No you have to stay here because the issues are about you. "Osiris shouted after I took a few steps. "What are you talking about? "I questioned.

"You do know what you're here for right?" Osiris said.

"No I asked Anubis about it but he didn't answer me." I told him.

"Anubis, you didn't tell her. "The god asked Anubis.

"No I didn't was I supposed to, I thought you wanted to. "He almost laughed that out.

"So what am I here for Osiris or can I call you that? "I questioned.

"Yes you can call me that child. So to answer that Anubis decided not to answer, you are here because you died and now must be judged. "He answered. "He answered.

"Ok...Are you crazy?' I questioned. He laughed and then said,

"No child, I am not crazy I am going to judge whether you are going go to heaven or hell." My mind was spinning a 100 mph trying to grasp this idea. Then my instincts kicked in and I said,

 "Sure, let's get this party started." Everyone in the room laughed at this except me. I just kept coming back to staring at the balance scale, wondering how it was going to play a role in the judgment day. Staring at my impending doom in the face I thought about all I did through my lifetime.

 "Stay on the platform no matter what, ok." Anubis commanded. I stay on the platform and then Osiris starts to shout in Egyptian and gestures to me.

"Bow," he says. I bow but I don't know if it is by force or by my freewill.

"Lets incipient (Let's begin),"he says in modern day Latin. He turns and walks to me and says, "please state your name, child." "Alanna Witcher," I state.

 "Good child, now will you please step off the platform and in front of the balance scale," he asks of me. I walk to the balance scale and see two bowls of water in front of each side of the scale.

"Look into one of the bowls of water please Alanna," He said. I look into the bowl to my left and see my reflection in it. I reach toward the water and it ripples and moves throughout the water. Then feel something like that rippling on my mind almost and then got sucked into my mind. Then I see the memory of my wedding, the most wonderful memory I've ever had.