CHAPTER 30 - THE END OF THE BATTLE

I cleared my throat and watched as everyone seemed to settle a little.

"The people you followed into this battle are DEAD! I killed her and my mate killled her mate!" I motioned to Dorian. "They both belonged in a Mental institution! The were insane all because she couldn't have children any more and she wanted one more. She let her mate RAPE her OWN daughter. The rape resulted in TWINS! Leesie, the daughter, didn't want to raise her son, so I took him, adopted him."

They all looked shocked! "You all need to LEAVE! If you again trespass on OUR pack land, you won't be leaving on your own two feet, you would be leaving in a wooden box!"

I wanted them all. But before the parents to my children's soul-mates could go, I told them to come to us. I introduced them to their future daughters- and sons-in-law. Almost immediately, the women fell in love with them. I invited them to come over the next week after they recovered and after we ... cleaned up our land and home.

They left with a smile.

That night, after we roughly repaired the main front door, I fell into a light sleep, my ears open to my FIVE children!

That night, as I dosed off, I realised something, I still haven't found out who the familiar scent belonged to.

I wonder who it could be?