CHAPTER 19 - A MOTHER'S DAY MASS PROPOSAL.

I was seated on a super-soft sofa on the ground floor lounge room. I had a few glasses of orange juice and was onto my forth when I almost wet myself. Dorian picked me up and carried me to the bathroom. He stood watching me as I went and did my business with the loo. Then he carried me back to the sofa, after I flushed and washed my hands.

It was mother's Day and I was presented with a charm bracelet, with a bird charm that had Talon engraved unto it on the back. And Dorian told me that it was to keep track of all the children we have together. He bought himself one as well. But his was thicker and had one charm as well, a blue stained glass pendant with Talon written in a lovely curly running-writing, he even had his birthday in the back, engraved into the silver cradling the stained blue glass. I cried.

I mean, wouldn't you? Talon isn't his biological son, but he is stepping in as dad. OMFG! I LOVE THIS MAN! I wrapped him up into a tight hug and cried into his shoulder. After the gifts were handed out, the guys. All my brothers, my dad, Dorian, and the new tenant Domonic all got down on bended knee and proposed!

I couldn't help it! I CRIED! LIKE A BABY! Dorian looked at me kinda concerned, but all I could do was nod and hug him to me, crying.

After that, all us girls, mum included, we began the wedding plans, but we had to pick out of a hat to see who can go first. Okay, so the order was; Mum, Torrence (our new tenant), Leesie, Me, Zona, Janice, Quencie, Freeda, Risheeda, Harrom, Yelena, Eugenie, Bianka, India, Georgina, Uma, Arabella, Traci, Olivianna, Kaytlyn, Winona, Patricia, Larissa, Meredith, Natalie, Xena, Charlotte, Synthia.

I was happy. and we were all going to go on our honey-moons when all of our weddings were finished. We were going to go to a Five Star all Were Hotel that was located abou an hours drive from where we were. Believe it or not, we had a few things to do, and we were all going to be a day after each other!

We send out like 500-ish invitations! All of then saying:

'To <Who we send the invitation to>

You have been invited to celebrate the union of many. The celebrations are to take 29 days, maybe evenm 30 days, from the 1st of August to the 29th maybe 30th of August.

Join us all in celebration, hope to see you there.

The Hachnett Pack.

P.S.: We have enclosed a list of who is to be married on which day.

ANATACIA AND PAYDEN: 1st of August, 2011.

TORRENCE AND DOMONIC: 2nd of August, 2011.

LEESIE AND MALEEQ: 3rd of August, 2011.

ZIAMARA AND DORIAN: 4th of August, 2011.

VIRGINIA AND YOLANDO: 5th of August, 2011.

ZONA AND XEENON: 6th of August, 2011.

JANICE AND WEYLAN: 7th of August, 2011.

QUENCIE AND VIKTOR: 8th of August, 2011.

FREEDA AND ULRICK: 9th of August, 2011.

RISHEEDA AND TRAVIS: 10th of August, 2011.

HARROM AND SAMAEL: 11th of August, 2011.

YELENA AND RICKARDO: 12th of August, 2011.

EUGENIE AND QUINTEN: 13th of August, 2011.

BIANKA AND PATRICK: 14th of August, 2011.

INDIA AND OSWALD: 15th of August, 2011.

GEORGINA AND NATHANIEL: 16th of August, 2011.

UMA AND MARKOS: 17th of August, 2011.

ARABELLA AND LLEYTON: 18th of August, 2011.

TRACI AND KORIN: 19th of August, 2011.

OLIVIANNA AND JACOB: 20th of August, 2011.

KAYTLYN AND INDYGO: 21th of August, 2011.

WINONA AND HARLEY: 22th of August, 2011.

PATRICIA AND GEORGIO: 23th of August, 2011.

LARISSA AND FREDERICK: 24th of August, 2011.

MEREDITH AND EVYN: 25th of August, 2011.

NATALIE AND DARIUS: 26th of August, 2011.

XENA AND CASSIUS: 27th of August, 2011.

CHARLOTTE AND BRYCE: 28th of August, 2011.

SYNTHIA AND ADRON: 29th of August, 2011.'

With all that settled, we all decided that we would have the weding and reception here, less money spent. We went to sleep that night and well, I was wondering when we were to go and buy our dresses.