CHAPTER 07 - REJECTED MAN-WHORE

I sighed as I walked back into the school grounds after the one month absence, but nothing seems to have changed. I pulled out my mobile and called a mobile number I had saved for Adron's mate, Synthia Janet Krowlie. I called and waited for an answer.

"Hello?"

"Hey, my name is Ziamara, and I was wondering if I would be able to make an apointment?"

"With sex or blow?" She asked, sounding resigned.

"Neither, but I will pay three times your fee for an hour if you can spare it. Just to talk, I really want to speak with you, and that's all, honest."

I heard her sigh, "Yeah why not, I have a space today 7:30 to about 9:00 if you would like that?"

"Yeah, that would be great! See you then!" I said then hung up after we said goodbye to one another.

The next thing I hear is that Neena's friend Eugenie is having a massive birthday party and invited me, and all my brothers, it was her way of getting their attention without doing it outright.

I nodded when she looked at me and I nodded, then looked at Leesie then back at her, she nodded then walked off. I was kinda excited when I walked off to my first class at school.

That night I dressed sexily and what I wore didn't over step the boundary into skank territory. Leesie dressed more casually, but sexily. We both wore jeans that I had altered to account for our bellies (her larger belly and my soom to be growing belly) and seriously flared leg ends. We even had low cut tops, mine showed my flat stomach, but it won't stay that way all that soon.

We walked up to the house and walked in when we were let in. But my ears heard Dorian's name and I tuned into their conversation without their knowledge. "Isn't that Dorian's girlfriend over there with the fat bitch?"

"Yeah, she looks good tonight, I wonder where she go the jeans."

"Anna, focus!"

"Sorry Sofie." Said Anna.

"I think Grace might need to keep that in mind, I seen her go of her head and shift in fron of everyone! You seen how fucking big that girls animal is?! If Grace gets found her, she would end up in the hospital at the very least." Said Sofie.

"Yeah, but knowing Grace, her mind is on what she doing with Dorian."

I walked off, tuning out everything and went in search of Dorian. Only to find him in between some sluts legs, fucking her senseless. I broke two legs off a chair, gripped Dorian's hair in my hand and threw him at the wall, followed closely by one of my make-shift stakes that nailed him in the shoulder and pinned him to the wall. I turned to Grace and saw her eyes widen before she was pinned to the wall by my claws.

I don't know when, but somehere along the time that I seen them and nailed Dorian to the wall, I did a partial shift. Grace's eyes started to bulge from their sockets, I eased up a bit, with difficulty and let her gasp for breath a little bit. I put the stake through her shoulder to and watched dispassionately as she passed out.

I turned around and seen a guy glaring at me, "What did she ever do to you, you slag!" He screamed at me.

I glared back at him, beyond angry, "She fucked my mate and the father of my quads. By the way, keep your slut of a mate the fuck away from me, and your kids will be fine, otherwise you wuold lose them all."

"And what about me?" Dorian groaned.

"I don't ever wanna see your sleazy ass again." I stated.

"How do you know that your pregnant?" Grace's mate asked.

I turned around, lefted my top and said, "This runs in my family, when the women fall pregnant, we get this, it comes at the moment of conception." I dropped my shirt back into place and walked out, all I could hear was Dorian's hoarse cries, begging me to come back and talk to him.

Leesie pulled me to the car we arrived in, my brand new Toyota Yaris. I drove us to the supermarket and I called to see if Synthia if she had free time, luckily she did, her last client left early. I got the address from her as I finished up shopping.

I was just paying for the stuff, only to see Dorian's car pulling into the car park, lock it and ran inside, his gaze immediately settled on me. He rushed over to me and said, "Baby please, can you just listern to me?"

I looked and Leesie and asked, "Did you just hear something?"

She shook her head then said, "Wait, their's a really good looking guy trying to get your attention, but wait, is he your ex-mate?"

"Yeah, that'd be him." I walked out to my car and was starting to put everything in my car when my arm, was grabbed roughly.

"Listen to me!" He growled at me.

"No you listen!" I growled right back at him. "I meant what I said back their! I don't want to see your ugly face again!"

"But you do know what kinda hell you will be sentnceing my animals too don't you?"

"Yeah, it still stands though. I have to protect my heart to you know! I can't believe that I used to love you cheating ass! Now I'm over you." I stated, wrenched my arm out of his grip then walked back to my car, got on locked it and started her up.

I drove away, fighting the tears as I did so. I yearned to go back to him and stay in his arms for the rest of my days, but he had to learn what I went through, seeing him do that with another girl. I wasn't as heartless as he was but I did need to teach him a lesson in never fucking with a girl, be it with her afftections or her love life.

I pulled into the driveway of Synthia, and got the bags and walked to the door, Leesie rang the door bell and Synthia opened it, but with one look at me she  pulled me into a hug I so desperately needed.

She dragged us inside when I heard a car brake shrieking to a halt and kicked into reverse only to stop at the house. I put everything into the kitchen and the last thing I heard was Dorian arguing ith Synthia so that he could get  inside and yell at me some more, but don't ask me why, I passed out again. Only faintly registering the sound and pains of my body hitting the floor.