Stranger

Harpers POV

I can't believe he actually had the nerve to do it to me again. To sleep with another one of his sluts behind my back, and even worse, in my bed! He told me he loved me, that he was sorry and he didn't know what he was doing, that he had to take away the pain from his sisters passing, so turning to drink was the only option.

Little did I know, he would go for a 'drink' then end up in another women's bed. Yes you must think I'm awfully stupid and I'd agree with you if I'm honest. I've always gone back to him and always forgiven him, it's as if he is my weakness, but now I put my foot down. I'm not taking any of his shit anymore! I deserve better... much better.

I had gone over to his house tonight to look after him as he said he was poorly and was too weak to even move from his slumber. Being the nice and caring girlfriend I am I decided to walk over there and wait hand and foot on him, making sure he recovers quickly but nope I end up walking through his door only to be greeted by grunts. Trust me at first I thought he was badly hurt, so me being me I ran to his room, only to find him pounding into a short, petite blonde barber doll wannabe.

I have to admit the look on his face was priceless, seen as the door hit the wall due to me slamming it open. Immediately he stopped what he was doing and rush over to me, apologises and begging for my forgiveness, literally begging, on his knees... naked.

That's when I decided enough was enough, I'm better then that, so I stormed out of his flat and started walking home and now here I am walking home in the pitch black, on a freezing winters night, shivering.

I couldn't help but feel nervous, nobody knows who's in the shadows, who's watching you and ready to pounce. I could be kidnapped and nobody would even notice.

Crossing the road I make sure no cars are coming, managing to arrive at the other side quickly and safely.

"I'm only one block away, I've got this far I should be fine" I say to myself, out loud, trying to reassure myself.

"You know some people find it strange when they see people talking to themselves, they might even think you was mad.." A smooth voice says, making me jump.

A man with blonde hair and a long black button up jacket said as he lit a cigarette