Head Teacher

Tom's POV

"If you could file all of these forms that would be wonderful" I say smiling to my secretary.

I am and have been a head teacher at Norwich high for ten years, I loved the job if I'm honest. Some wouldn't because it can be very stressful but I adore it.

Yes, you have them students that purposely misbehave just to get on your last nerve, the ones who are in your office nearly everyday but they don't bother me at all. I simply give them the consequences for their actions and send them on their way...

But there is one girl, she's absolutely beautiful but she is the 'badass' 'don't mess with me' kind of girl. She constantly wears her uniform in an inappropriate manner and I'd be lying if I said it didn't turn me on. Sometimes I think she does it on purpose, whenever she passed me she always brushes past me, making contact in any way she can and she's constantly flirting.

All week she has been in my office for her awful behaviour, first it was calling the maths teacher a lonely old woman who had a saggy rotten vagina, which I might add made her have a meltdown and quit her job.

Then it was pressing the fire drill repeatedly throughout the week, causing the emergency fire services to come out and charge us a couple of hundred pound each time because it was a fake call.

If that wasn't bad enough she then started a rumour about her gym teacher, saying that he had touched her inappropriately for the past couple of months but she was too scared to say anything, this led to him getting him fired, due to it being a serious complaint and the words of the board of governors were that they couldn't have that in their school, to only go and say it was a joke two days later.... Yes as you can see she is a piece of work!

This girl needs a serious punishment, so this week I've made her come in to my office every lunch for an hour and help me decorate it. I've been wanting to redecorate the room as it is run down, but never got the chance to, so now I have a little assistant why not? The furniture just needs to be moved around and covered so it can be painted, we'll get it done for sure in a week.

When I told her about the plan of action she wasn't happy... But I said that or either she will get excluded from this school. You see her parents are very posh and strict, they think their daughter is the golden child, little do they know when she gets to school she adjusts her uniform and slaps makeup on only to then change it the way it was before, an hour after schools finished just to go home and say she had chess club and that was a reason why she stayed behind later. Because of course she couldn't walk out of the school with a skirt down last her knees and no makeup, I think she would rather die then let her friends or 'the populars' see her like that. Yes she is very sneaky and I can't help but love that about her.

So today's Wednesday and just like the previous two days Olivia is in my office helping me decorate. She hasn't stopped looking at me the whole time, bending over a little too much showing me a bit too much, biting her lip... Anything you could think of she has done it.

To frustrate her I've purposely ignored her and I might have flex my muscles a bit and wore extra tight pants showing of my long thick member. No joke I swear I saw her drooling at one point.

"Right I think this section is done" I say observing the last part of the left side of the wall Olivia was painting just a day ago.

"Thank god for that, should I take the tape off the bottom?" She says pointing to the tape that we had put down so that we didn't get any white paint on the black border running across the bottom of the wall.

"Yes, that's a good idea. I'll just be over there" I say pointing towards my desk. Perching myself on the edge I watch her as she gracefully bends over showing me her most intimate parts, and to my joy I realise she had no knickers on underneath.