Ch 2

Ok ch2 is part 2 of ch1 and now where you left off at
(E/C) your eye color
(Y/n) pov
Laxus just ignored you and kept reading the mission paper. " Hey, Laxus can I have my paperback now, " you asked as you were about to grab the paper and make a run for it.
You and Laxus  have talked to each other a couple of times and played with each other when you were kids but you guy was not the best friend and you may have a small crush on him for a while but you always said
to your self that he would never like you back because  he probably thinks you're weak.
" I'll go with you, " Laxus said  " wait what you just say, " you ask in surprised and a little childish, " I said I will go with you got a problem with that, " he said a little annoyed " n...no not at all " you said backing away a little scared .

Laxus pov
" I said  I will go with you got a problem with that" I said a little annoyed " n.....no not at all" she said as she backed away a little-scared Dammit I scared her . " so let's go and give this to Gramps " I said walking ahead " o...ok " (Y/n) said and ran after me because she was so behind. I turn my head and saw her walking slowly behind me damn she was cute.

We get to Gramps office I just bargain in and Gramps snaps his head up fast wondering who it was " oh Laxus (Y/N) ...... what would you like ?" I walked up to Gramps and gave him the paper. He looked at me and then at (Y/N) and then back at me with a smirk. I blushed looking straight ahead making sure (Y/n) did not see the blush growing on my face. I had once told Gramps about my small crush on (Y/N) and now he won't stop bugging me about it. " ok (Y/N) you can go I will get Marie to book a hotel room for the both of you". He said with a closed-eyed smile. Damm I know what Marie is going to do with the rooms but I don't really mind I just really want to see how cute she sleeps.

(Y/N) pov

w..wait Marie is going to do the rooms oh no I had once told her about my feeling for Laxus she better not does what I think she is going to do. I turned around to walk out the door before Laxus and the old man sees me blush. " Hey (Y/N) go get ready we are going to leave soon " I heard a deep voice that belonged to the one and only Laxus I pull my blush back and look at them a little scared. yea I may have a crush on him but he can be really scary sometimes. " o..o.ok Laxus" I say as I truly and walk out of the room leaving the old man and Laxus.

I walk downstairs and see in the corner of my eye Marie smirking and waving at me to come over. I slowly walk over to the bar where Marie was still smirking at me so I had to ask why she was smirking " Marie way are you smirking at me ?" I asked a little confused " you are going to a job with Laxus are you not" she then smiled one of her big smiles. I blushed and looked away " oh shut up Marie " I whispered yelled. Marie started to laugh " ok ok now go get ready " she winked at me I blushed again. I turned around fast and fast walked out the guild doors. I arrived at my house and played with my keys until I found the key to open my door. I walked up to my room and started packing right when I was done I heard a knock on my door. Right when I was about halfway down the stairs with my bag on my back ready to go I heard a deep voice at the door it was Laxus " Hey (Y/N) are you ready " I opened the to see Laxus holding his bag over his shoulder I smiled and said " yup are you ready. " he looked away real fast for some reason " o..of course I am ready" my eyes widen when I heard the great Laxus stutter.
Laxus pov
(Y/N) is so cute when she smiles. (Y/N) and I reached the train station and I growled just thinking about the train ride

~~~~~~Time skip to when the train arrives~~~~ still Laxus pov

I was sitting beside (Y/N) I looked down at her and asked " how long was the train ride for again? " she looked up at me with those gorgeous eyes (E/C)
" About seven hours or even six hours " 
I sighed and looked forward closing my eyes Leaning on the window as I felt the train move and I groaned feeling kind sick. 

(Y/N) pov
I heard Laxus groan so I looked up and saw he looked a little sick " hey Laxus if you want do you want to lay on my lap if you do not feel well? " I said with a little blush looking away. I suddenly felt a little someone lay down on my lap. I looked down and saw Laxus laying down I smiled and started to play with his hair thinking he was asleep while I looked out the window staring and the fast-moving trees.
Laxus pov
I still can't believe she let me lay down on her lap. I was just hoping she did not see me blushing. Damm her legs are soft. As I about just fell asleep when a felt a small hand on my head and started to play with my hair. I slowly fall asleep to the comforting hand play with my hair.

(A/N)
Sorry I am ending it here
Hope you enjoyed it 😝 next one should be up when I feel like it lol 🤗