"I know that you hate closed places, but it won't last for a minute." He assures me, making me place my hand in his and step inside.

"Are you sure it's safe?" I question as the doors close and he presses on number five.

"Don't worry," he chuckles. "It's safe."

"It looks like no one has been in here for ages." I say, continuing our conversation.

"Liam and I sometimes clean the lobby but we haven't been able to do that lately," he sighs. "Plus, the lady in the first floor never leaves her apartment and the man is rude most of the time."

"Aren't you worried that something might have happened to her?" I ask as we thankfully get out of the elevator.

"No," he shrugs. "I see her most of the time from her window." He assures me.

"Well, it still looks like a scary building." I laugh lightly as we walk in the corridor before we stop in front of a brown door with number nine on it.

"Yeah but we're planning on moving out anyway." He says as he opens the door and we step in.

The insides are nothing like the outside and the rest of the building. It's like life is actually breathing into this apartment. The walls are painted in a creamy colour, with loads and loads of pictures on the walls. A big couch with two chairs on its sides is facing a big TV, with the coffee table full of food and beer bottles and tissues.

"Sorry, it's a bit messy here." Louis apologises, rushing as he cleans the table and the living room.

"I like it here, actually." I grin, wrapping my arms around myself as I spot an Xbox next to a PS on the floor with many football CD's. Louis walks to the kitchen and turns on its lights, revealing how small and clean it is. I grin widely as I spot some pictures of Liam and Louis together. Some are of them playing football, some are in parties, and others look like they are a few years ago – judging by their choice of clothes.

I laugh lightly and a wave of adoration hits me when I see a picture of Louis holding a baby, with a panicked look on his face and his face shinning with sweat. He looks the same in the picture, so I assume that it was a few months ago. The next picture, however, makes my smile drop and my heart beats to kick faster when I see three faces of wide grins on a football field; Louis is standing in the middle with his eyes crossed and his tongue out as Liam and Sir Artair laugh at him.

I barely touch the picture as I keep staring at Sir Artair's face, his mouth wide open with laughter and his eyes closed shut, looking absolutely ecstatic. With a deep breath, I move on to the next picture, one that has Louis, Liam and two elder women that I don't know – though judging by the looks of it, I assume they are their mothers.

"Do you fancy some hot chocolate?" Louis' soft voice startles me a little, though I quickly recover and take the cup from him with a smile.

"I love the place here." I tell him, smiling as I take a sip – mentally sighing in relief at the warmth of it.

"You do?" He grins as he takes a sip, too.

"Mmhmm," I hum. "I love the pictures and I think I'd like to try the Xbox and the PS."

"I will teach you, baby." He chuckles softly, pressing a kiss to my cheek. "Do want to watch something?"

"Sure," I nod and follow him to the couch. "What are we going to watch?" I question.

"Netflix and chill?" He suggests, smirking as he grabs the remote control.

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. "What is that?"