Chapter 2

Rebecca's Pov
I had started to talk about Fnaf when Jethro got a call. He started to talk to them and he said they had a body. "I'll be down with Abigail then" I said and walked down the stairs. I made it and started to talk to her. I heard a beeping in a sequence that told me that Abigail was getting hacked. "Abigail! your getting hacked" I said and she started to type fast. "No! I can't type fast enough!" she said. What can I do? I can't get on the computer! I looked around I saw the plug. THERE! I thought. I dive for it and unplugged the computers. I sighed so did Abigail. "I'll go call Gibbs" she said and left to the phone.

I was starting to think about the building. There could be some improvements to the building. Put some more things up for the security. "Gibbs said to find out what had happened." she said. "You clicked on a profile correct?" I asked. she nodded. "you must of tripped a code and it caused you to get hacked" I said. She nodded "That is possible" she muttered and started to play with her babies. I fell asleep on the bed thingy Abigail had in her lab. I awoke to catching something. My eyes flutter open to see that there was a paper ball in my hand. I looked around and see that Anthony, Abigail, Timothy and Jethro were in the hallway that connected the two room. In Anthony hand was a paper ball. We stared at eachother for a bit them frozen. I tilt my head in confusion. I look around me and see that there are paper balls everywhere. Ah they must of been trying to wake me. I look again to see that Timothy has a biruse on his face. He must have tried to wake me. I had gotten up and walked towards them. "Hey guys! what time is it?" I asked. they all sighed and untensed. "It's about time we leave Rebecca.. Abby asked us to help wake you. " he said. "ah, so let's goo!" I said and dragged Anthony to the car.

-time skip given to you by Guy-sensei's youthfulness!-

Tomorrow is when I can get back on my electronics. Tony let me come in again. I walked in and I saw a glimpse of something out of the corner of my eye. I turned to look and I saw a van. 'now who's van it that?' I thought. I started to push Tony a little faster into the building. "Common Anthony I have to go to the bathroom!" I lied. "Alright! just hold on" he said and unlocked the door. he started walking and I slipped back. I walked over to the security. "You should watch that van.. It looks suspicious" I said and walked away. I appered in Jethro's seat. "Where's Rebecca?" Ziva asked. "Right here" I said everyone jumped and turned. "You have to stop doing that!" Anthony yelled. I smirked and started to spin. "WEEEEEEEE!!!" I yelled. Anthony sighed. Jethro came in and saw me. "What do you think you are doing Rebecca?" he asked. I suddenly stopped and I was dizzy. "S-S-Spinn-ing" i said and fell to the floor. He sighed and helped me up. "Thank you Jethro" he sat me down in a different chair. He sat in his chair and he asked about the case. I dozed off and was thinking about Yaoi. I awoke falling and I fell flat on my face. "ow" i muttered and I saw that they left. "Hmmm TO THE LAB!" I yelled and ran down the stairs. "Hey A-" I stopped when I saw Abigail being held by a man. A man I knew.

OK! lets stop there! I think that's a good cliffhanger for you all. So that is all! Baiii!