Electrocuted Balls

Start from the beginning

Knife throwing wasn't always my best skill, but there is always a great time to practice. 

I pulled one out just when another player decided to join the game. 

We stared at one another for a second, before he slowly pulled a gun out from behind his back. He had on all black and a leather jacket with dark blond hair and brown eyes. 

Killer eyes. 

He aimed his gun at me, while I stood there gaping. 

This is unexpected. 

"Drop the knives" he demanded in a deep voice. 

I didn't know where Blake and Daniel had gone, but it would be awesome if the reappeared. 

"Who the fuck are you?" I asked him shocked. 

"Someone paid me a lot of money to kill you" he whistled looking around my trashed apartment in shock, but he always kept his gun aimed at me. 

I was still so shocked. 

"Maybe we could talk about this?" I asked hopefully. 

"The three million dollars is all I need to hear" he smirked. 

My mouth dropped, "Three Million?! Someone paid you three million to kill me?" I asked him shocked.   "Are you sure? Because I'm pretty accident prone, I'm more likely to kill myself, by accident" 

He glared at me, "Two Million for your dead body".

I actually choked on my own spit. 

"You are shitting me" I mumbled. 

"True shit, but I'd rather get that extra million, you know" he shrugged. 

Well, "BLUE!" I screeched before flinging the knife at the man. 

I watched in slow motion as it twisted through the air before the back landed lightly into the mans chest. The back. As in the butt end of the knife. As in the side that you hold. 

As in the wrong fucking side. 

He looked down at the knife that had dropped to the ground before looking up at me with a raised eyebrow. 

I gave him a guilty smile. 

He squatted and picked up the knife, before looking back at me. 

"Fair warning, I have two very strong and indestructible Supers in my house, and one definitely has some feelings for me and the other ... I set him on fire- but we are kind of friends. So I highly suggest you don't hurt me .. or they'll ... hurt ... you. Probably" I finished looking warily at the killer standing in front of me. 

I barely saw his wrist flick. 

What I did see was a hand clap down on the knife before it embedded itself in my forehead. 

My mouth dropped. 

I followed the hand to the arm and finally to the face to see a very ticked off Blue Doom. 

I sighed in relief before I shot a glare at the man, "Really asshole? My face!?" I screamed at him finally feeling safe ... er- feeling safer. 

Blue's eyes were flickering like light bulbs, he was pissed. 

He snapped his head at the mercenary, before he flicked the knife back at him, and it landed with a sick thud in the guys chest. 

He dropped his gun shocked as he looked at the knife protruding out of his chest, hell I was trying not to puke at the sight.