"Zach! Get in!" I rose my voice and he cringed. He then quickly opened the door and got in like a good boy.

I got into the drivers seat and sighed. I put a thumps up in his grumpy face. "Good." I smile wildly.

*****

As soon as he walked out of the meeting I jumped up in his face. "How did it go?"

He sighed and loosened his tie. It looked like he was stressed about something and had to say something important."Boring."

My face fell. Zach burst in laugher. "Look at your face!" He pointed at me. "Too funny." He pretended to wipe a tear.

My eye twitched and I tried to calm myself down. At least he made it here. Think of the good things Amira.

I looked at the clock on my watch. It was already time for me to head home. "Well Zach have a nice day. It's time for me to go."

"Well since I'm such a good gentleman, I'll walk you to your car." He curtsied.

"You just want to waste work time." I rolled my eyes.

"That too." He quickly walked and led the way. I was about to follow him but a person called my name.

I turned and right in front of me was a tall tan man. Dressed in a fitted grey suit, who was clutching a large folder. He had a light beard covering his sharp jawline and his dark blonde hair sleeked back. 

"Yes?" I said politely.

"I heard you were new here. I wanted to introduce myself. I'm Charles. If you need anything you can always-"

"Ha ha!" Zach appeared out of nowhere and draped an arm over Charles' neck. He smacked his chest. "Charles you look so dashing today. So beautiful." Zach cupped Charles cheeks. "So. Cute." Zach said with each squeeze.

Charles cleared his throat and tried to shake off Zach. "Hello Zach." Charles muttered.

"He's one of my best friends." Zach said.

"No I'm not." Charles replied.

"Aww look at how shy he gets." Zach intervened.

Charles shook off Zach. "I'm not shy." He then straightened out his suit jacket. "I'll be seeing you later Mr. Zach." He said while starring daggers and turned to me before he left. "It was nice meeting you." He made a clicking sound with his mouth and smirked before leaving.

"I hate him." Zach put his hands on his hips. "So annoying." He shook his head while staring at Charles distant figure. "Always trying to outdo me." He muttered under his breath.

"Well if you don't work hard, he will." I pointed out.

Zach looked at me. "You're not seriously defending that blonde bimbo." He seemed offended.

I sighed. "What was that phrase? Work hard? Play hard?" I snapped my fingers. "Yes you need to do that before you can criticize anyone."

Zach smirked. "You're smart." He then changed his expression. "It's kind of annoying."

I rolled my eyes. He then continued talking as I made my way to the car. "By the way. What did he say to you? I mean why would he say anything? It's not like you're working for him?" He scratched his  neck.

I shrugged my shoulders. "He just introduced himself."

"Why?" He looked me in the eye.

"Business, can't say." I smirked. Might as well try to keep it professional all the way.

******

"How's the job going?" My mom said through the phone.

I sighed. "It's tiring."

My mom lightly laughed. "This one is worse the one before?"

I groaned. "Yes and it's annoying. But anyways mom I'm glad everything's okay with you and dad."

"Oh yes yes! You don't need to worry, the restaurant is fine." She reassured me.

I smiled. "That's great. I'm glad."

"Well honey I'm going to go. Your dads having a fit. Let's see what he's lost now." I can almost see my mom shaking her head at my dad. He always misplaces everything and ends up upset when he can't find it.

"Okay bye Bye! Love you!"

****

"That looks good." Zach said after popping another M&M in his mouth.

I gritted my teeth. "You've said that to all of them."

"Well they all look good."

"Well you have to pick one design for this project." I watched him look through the book of design for his options.

"I don't know they all look good." He sighed. "Which one does dad want me to pick?"

I sighed. "That one." I pointed at the page he was at. I don't have all day to waste so I'll just help him out this once.

Before he could speak his dad walked into his room. "Meeting. Now." He didn't look too happy.

****
I know it's been such a long time! I appreciate those of you who are still reading this book. I will try my hardest to keep updating this book as quickly as possible. Thank you!! Please comment and vote!