Cornered

It was late at night after school on a Friday. Adam was asleep and Sam and Dean were fighting outside again. You walked outside and looked at them.

"Dean go for a drive," you said as you pushed him back from Sam. Dean growled and got into his car and drove.

"Great now he's gonna go like dad did!" Sam shouted at you.

"Get in the house and calm down! If you wake up Adam I will end you!" You shouted as you pointed to the house. Sam growled and and walked inside.

In the moment you were alone, you ran to the beach and took off your shoes and picked them up as you walked with the waves licking your feet. Time was lost to you as you came across a familiar place.

"Hey this place," you chuckled as you walked into the cave. The glow worms were shining bright as you sat down and looked at them.

A rock tumbling made the worms and you to whirl around as Ford and Stanley walked in. You held your breath as they walked in.

"What are you doing up so late?" Ford asked you. You just held your knees to your chest and hid your face.

"Hey is everything ok?" Stan asked as you felt a hand on your shoulder.

"I'm fine!" you shouted as you slapped his hand off.

"Missy really are you ok?" Ford asked. You sniffed and stood.

"Why would you two care?" you snapped as you headed towards the exit.

"(Y/n), please wait," Stanley said as he grabbed your wrist. You whirled around and slapped him.

"No! You two hurt me! You both hurt me so much. The emotional damage you caused. The pain that has embedded itself in my heart hadn't left me since you both turned your backs. I was bullied until I bucked up and stood up. I missed you both so much and cried myself to sleep for months! I gave myself a longer route to certain areas so I wouldn't have to have a chance of seeing you guys," you shouted as tears dripped from your eyes. They stood there with their heads hung. After a few minutes of waiting for them to move or do something you released a sob and turned heading to leave again.

Yet, you were stunned when Ford spun you around and and tried to pull you close. You hit his chest a few times before you gave up and raised your hand, but he hugged you close to his chest. Your hand was raised about to slap him, but you couldn't. You cried more and hugged him back, sobbing harder as you felt Stanley hug you from behind.

"We're so sorry," they whispered as they kissed your hair and squeezed you tight letting you cry yourself out and just relishing in the embrace you missed so much.