Together

"Hey Stanley," you smiled as you peaked over your locker at the taller guy.

"Hey missy," he said as he swooped down to kiss your nose. You blushed a bit and sneezed lightly.

"Hey what do you think you're doing?" Ford teased as he opened his locker on the other side.

"Nothin Sixer," Stanley chuckled. Your cheeks were still pink as you gathered your things.

"Hey (y/n), why don't you come to the movies with us this weekend?" Ford asked you.

"Sure I'm freed Saturday night," you smiled as the bell rang. The boys nodded and walked with you to your last class of the day.

...

Finally, it was Saturday night. You smother out your outfit as a honk sounded from outside.

"Hey guys," you smiled as you walked up.

"Don't you look pretty," Ford said as he stepped out of the car

"Thank you," you smiled. He took your hand and pressed a kiss to the back of it before letting you slide into the front seat between him and Stanley.

"Hey missy, you look great," Stanley smiled as he tossed an arm around your shoulders and kissed your cheek. You blushed a bit more and looked between them.

"Ok why are you too so cuddly today?" you asked.

"Aw what? Can't we?" Stanley asked as he pulled you closer into his side. You glanced over at Ford, who had his lips pursed in a pout.

"The Drive-In?" You asked as you three rolled in.

"Yeah, a change of pace," Ford said. Stanley Parked and stretched.

"I'll go get snacks, (y/n) help me?" Stanley asked. You shrugged.

"Sure," you said as you got out of the car with him.

STANLEY'S POV

I winked to Ford as we exited and headed to the snack shack. I saw eyes on (y/n) from surrounding guys, so I wrapped my arm around her waist.

"Hmm, everything on Stanley?" she asked as she looked up at me.

"Yeah... Just seeing some unhealthy stares at you," I muttered as I held her closer to myself. She shrugged and cuddled into me as we got closer to the snack shack.

"Stanley what the hell?" she asked when I pulled her behind the shack to a dark area. I didn't say anything, I just cupped her cheek and kissed her. A squeak left her lips as she froze, but loosened up as she kissed back.

"Just had to get one in before later," I panted lightly as I looked down at her flustered face. She could form a sentence as she just held my hand. I smirked as we got snacks and walked back to the car.

"I'll be back," I said as I got her into the car with the snacks and my brothers.

FORD'S POV

"Hey you ok?" I asked (y/n) singer her face was red.

Stanley couldn't help him self huh? I though as I scooted closer to her.

"N-nothing!" she yelped, her face getting redder.

"Did Stanley do something?" I asked as I scooted close enough that out knees touched.

"Wh-what? No," she said as she nervously sipper for soda.

"Did he do this?" I asked as I turned her face to kiss her.

YOUR POV

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

You couldn't think straight. First Stanley and now Ford.

Shit was is Stanley saw? What if they fought? Who would you choose?

"Hey you ok?" Ford asked when he broke away. He was resting his forehead on yours. You nodded abs kisses him again, since your teenage hormone ridden brain didn't want to do anything else.

"Oi Sixer, save some for me," Stanley chuckled as he got in the car and wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Fine," Ford chuckled as he pulled back. You were basically a puddle and leaned back into Stanley.

"You fried her brain," Stanley chuckled as he hugged you from behind.

"(Y/n) you ok?" Ford asked. You nodded.

"Y-yeah, just a bit shocked," you stuttered. The movie started to play and the boys cuddled up to you.

"We'll explain after the movie ok missy?" Stanley whispered as he kissed your shoulder.

"O-ok," you whimpered. You wanted to know now, but you weren't in the mental state.