6th Period English

"Bye Adam," you smiled as you hugged your little brother.

"Bye sissy," he smiled as he hugged back and walked into his second grade class. You waved him off before walking to your first day of high school.

"Hey there freshmeat (I call the freshmen at my high school this)," Mattie smiled as he walked up to you and wrapped an arm around your shoulders.

"Hey junior trash," you chuckled as you leaned into his side. He walked you and handed you your schedule.

"Wow those classes you took over the summer out you in a couple sophomore classes," your friend said as he read it over. You smiled proudly as you loaded up your locker.

"I know. Look at me I'm an overachiever!" you laughed as you did a little dance. Mattie smiled and twirled you a bit before the bell rang.

"See you at lunch?" you asked him. He nodded and kissed the top of your head.

"See you then," he winked and ran off the class. You rolled your eyes and headed off too your first class.

...

The bell rang releasing you from your third period class. Sending you off to your elective, metal/auto shop. You walked in and saw you were the only girl.

"Whoa what's a pretty girl like you doin here? Home economics if down the hall," a gruff looking guy gawked.

"Wow I'm impressed you know a big word like economics. Can ya spell it?" you asked in a snarky tone as you sat down in one of the desks opening a book you've been reading.

"You know miss smart ass I don't like your tone," a different guy said as he sat on your desk.

"And I don't like your body oder," you stated without looking up from your book.

"Hey there big guy leave the little lady alone," a voice you never thought you heard again in a protective way.

"Look who's trying to be the hero Stanley," the guy growled as he got off your desk. You peaked up and saw Stanley pines glaring at the guy. His eyes met yours and you looked down at your book. You heard him sit next to you as the teacher walked in. Class started and he assigned partners.

"Ms. (L/n), you'll be partners with Mr. Pines. Let me know he he tries anything," your teacher said as e continued the list. You nodded and looked over at Stanley, who was asleep on his desk.

The bell rang ending class right when partners were assigned. You poked Stan as you packed up and left the class, just to wake him up.

"H-huh?" you heard him yawn as you walked away. A light giggle left your lips as you did, if only you looked back to see the smile that Stanley wore when he heard you.

"Hey ready for lunch?" Mattie asked as he walked up to your locker.

"Mhmm," you smiled as you shut your locker.

...

You were pulled into your councilor's office during your fifth period to rearrange your last two periods. let's just say you and he got into a hefty debate over your classes causing you to be late to your new sixth period class.

"Why are you late?" the teacher snapped as you walked into the class.

"I'm sorry sir, Mr. Davis changed my classes and it took longer than expected," you said. A bit of whispering was heard and the teacher sighed.

"Pines!" he snapped, "Stanley move a desk to your right, Rogers head to the back, new girl between those two," the teacher groaned as he pointed to the newly freed seat between Stanley and Stanford Pines.

"Alright," you mumbled as you silently sat down in the free spot with a light blush. The whole class you felt the twin's states on you as you filled out your work.

The bell couldn't have range any sooner. Once it went off you quickly gathered your things and sped out of the room.

"Nice way to play it cool (y/n)," you muttered as you opened your locker.

"Hey you forgot this," a voice to your right said. You looked over and saw Ford holding your binder out. Your ears got pink a little as you took it back.

"Thanks," you whispered as you turned back to your locker and started unloading the things you didn't need. You kept watching him out of the corner of your eye as he opened the locker directly next to yours.

"Hey sixer, I swiped some parts for the Stan O'War," Stanley's voice chuckled as he opened the locker directly on your left. You quickly packed your things and ran out of the school with tears.

"(Y/n)?" Mattie called as you ran past him and down the street.

"Stupid Pines. I always hated that wreak," you lied to yourself as you wiped your eyes and made yourself look presentable as you walked into the elementary school yard.

"Sissy!" Adam called as he ran up to you. You smiled and hugged him tight, kissing the top of his head.

"Hey little man. How was your first day?" you asked as you took his hand in yours and walked home with him.