Goku and Sonic meets

As Sonic dashed to the battle field he heard his friend called his name.

"Sonic!" Tails shouted as a human 12 year old boy with light brown spiky hair, blue eyes, he wore a red shirt with long white sleeves, blue baggy jeans and black and white shoes. The boy was Chris as Chris threw a gold ring Sonic caught it.

"Thanks pal!" Sonic said as Goku was in awed as Sonic was glowing golden with full amazing speed Sonic knocked all the robots down then finally he hits Eggman sending him flying in the sky.

"I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG!" Then he was gone. "Wow that was so cool how you do that?!" Goten asked as he suddenly was by Sonic's side.

"I don't know I guess I was just born with it." Sonic shrugged. "Cool!" Trunks grinned as he came by Goten's side.

"Sonic!" Chris yelled as the plane landed near them he rushed over and panted.

"Hey Chris." Sonic smiled at his friend. "We were all worried sick what happen!" Chris asked.

"I was battling Eggman back on Mobius, he zapped me with something I woke up in somebody's house with this kid next to me and here I am." Sonic said with a shrug.

"So you heal my best friend?" Tails asked the boy who only blinked at him. "Uh no that was my parents." He rubbed his head nervously.

"I couldn't leave him there he looked like a lot of pain so I brought him in and my wife nursed him." Goku said.

"Well thanks a lot!" Tails said "my names Miles Prower but my friends calls me Tails." Tails said shaking Goku's hand.

"I can see why." Krillin said noticing the two tails. "So are you three from around here?" Gohan asked.

"I am but these two are not." Chris said "I'm from Station Square."

"We're from planet Mobius." Sonic told them. "So you two are Mobius?" Trunks asked staring at them.

"Uh huh." Tails nodded. "Well since we're done here I guess we can go back to my place." Goku said "I'm sure my wife is worried about you Sonic."

Sonic shrugged smiling nervously. Sonic walked towards the plane confusing everybody.

"Where are you going?" Gohan asked. "What I thought we were going back to your place?" Sonic asked.

"Oh yeah." Sonic chuckled before jumping up on the wing of the plane as Chris and Tails climbed in the seats as the others powered up before flying to the sky.

It was a few minutes later when the gang landed near Goku's home Vegeta and Trunks went back to their home Chris was amazed at the other humans flight.

"You guys can fly?!" He asked in awed. "Yeah can't you?" Goku asked confused. "Of course not I'm a human boy!" Chris said. "Maybe I can teach you a few things when I was a kid." Gohan shrugged.

"Okay." Chris nodded. As everybody walked inside ChiChi stood there with her arms crossed and was angry.

"uh oh." Goten said hiding behind Goku's leg. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" ChiChi screamed at her husband startling everybody as Tail hide behind Sonic.

"Well there was trouble in the city you see-."

"I DON'T CARE I GOT SCARED FOR THAT BLUE HEDGEHOG-." ChiChi calmed down and she noticed the animals staring at her in fear as the fox was shaking behind the blue hedgehog.

"I'm sorry I guess the mood swings are kicking in." ChiChi as she walked closer to the blue hedgehog who looked at her as she kneeled to his level.

"I never got your name?"

"Sonic, Sonic The Hedgehog." Sonic gave her a thumbs up "and thanks for helping me."

"Y-your welcome." ChiChi said. "Mom you should've seen him he has super Sonic speed!" Goten said excitedly as ChiChi chuckled while Goku stood next to her smiling down at his youngest.

"He does, does he?"

"Yeah can you show her?" Goten asked. "Goten I don't think he's-."

"Ah it's fine anything for the kid." Sonic shrugged he zoomed out of the house with a blue blur following behind as ChiChi looked out of the window surprised and amazed as Sonic was sitting in a tree in front of their yard eating a apple then he zoomed back inside the house.

It stills amazed Goku as he and ChiChi stood there stunned looking down at the blue hedgehog.

"It's that good enough for you?" Sonic asked rubbing his nose both parents nodded.

"Now let's start training." Gohan told Chris. "But we still have to look for the rest of our friends first." Tails said.

"You mean theirs more of you?" Gohan asked. "Yeah there's me, Sonic, Amy, Cream, Cheese, Shadow, Knuckles and Rogue." Tails explained as he was counting his fingers.

"But I bet Shadow and Rogue will be on this planet they weren't even with us." Chris said.

"Okay how about this if somebody wants to stay here and train with me stays here but the rest go fine your friends." Gohan said crossing his arms.

"I guess I can stay." Tails said as he stood next to Chris. "I'll go fine our friends." Sonic said Goten's eyes lit up.

"Can I go with them Mom please?" Goten asked tugging on his mother's dress ChiChi sighed she can't say no to her little boy's puppy eyes.

"Fine you can go but come back before dinner!" ChiChi yelled as Goten laughed as Sonic grabbed his wrest and took off with Goku quickly following behind.

"Now let's start training." Gohan said as he and the two children walked outside ChiChi sighed as she rubbed her big belly.

"I wonder why the man is after you?" ChiChi thought to herself as she walked into the kitchen to start cooking dinner.