Chapter 6

Louis p.o.v.

No no please no.

"Hey Louis" He smiled.

No no no. I was frozen I didn't know what to do.

"Louis please say something" he said.

"What are you doing here Harry" I asked.

"I'm going go collage" he said. What?!?

"How long have you been here" I asked.

"All week Zayn came and got me after dropping you and Niall off. I have classes with him he didn't tell you" Zayn knew...

"Ok by the look on his face I'm guessing he didn't" he smirked. I started to walk away but Harry grabbed my wrist and tugged me into one of the many rooms.

"Harry let me go" I said.

"No Louis please let me talk" he said. I didn't say anything. Mostly because I don't know what to say.

"I...I bullied you because I love you." He said and I fought to hold back a scoff. "I didn't know what to do I couldn't be gay...but I was. I had to face it. I didn't see girls like I saw you" I looked down at my feet.

I felt a finger under my chin and I flinched away.

"Louis I won't hurt you" he said.

That set me off.

"You think you can just come back and apologize and tell me you love me and you didn't mean to hurt me and expect me to come running into our arms! No Harry you didn't say mean things no you beat the shit out of me for three years and you expect me to just forgive you" I screamed. I was not going to let him see me cry.

"Louis ple-"

"No Harry" I said and turned around and slammed the door. I knew where I was going. I went and found Chad who was about to come find me anyway and we got in the car and headed back to our dorm. The car ride consisted of chad wondering why I was so mad but I ignored him.

When we got there I ran out of chads car and into the dorms I banged on the door until one of them opened up.

"Louis wha-" Niall said but I pushed passed him. And he shut the door.

"You knew Harry was here" I screamed at Zayn.

"What" Niall asked dumbfounded.

"Yea Zayn knew Harry was here at collage. Actually when Zayn dropped us off and left he went to go get him" I half/screamed.

"Zayn how could you not tell us" Niall asked.

"I-I didn't know how to tell you" he said.

"Um...how about 'Harry's here too' would of been helpful" Niall screamed.

"I'm sorry" he said and looked down.

"I can't do this" I said and started to leave.

"How could you"Niall argued to Zayn

"Niall ple-" Zayn started but Niall cut him off.

"Don't" Niall spat bitterly. And that was the last thing I herd before I slammed the door.

I walked-or stomped- to my dorm room. When I opened the door Chad was sitting on his bed on his laptop.

"Louis what's wrong" he asked and I busted out crying. I'm such a firkin wimp.

He got off his bed and hugged me. He sat us down on his bed and tried to comfort me. After say helpful words I calmed down a little bit and he said one word...

"Explain" and so I did. I told him everything from since the time I met Harry till now.

Niall's p.o.v.

"Niall ple-" Zayn tried.

"Don't" I spat bitterly and herd the door slam. How dare Zayn keep this from us. There is no way I'm staying here. I got up and started to walk away.

"No Angel please don't leave" he called me by my nickname again.

I turned around and Zayn wiped a stray tear that I hadn't realized fallen. and it set me off. I stared pouring tears. He tried to hug me but I flinched back.

"Niall...Im so sorry" he started "words can't even began to express how sorry I am"

"I thought you loved me" I said.

"I do love you" he said

"Then how could you keep this from me" I cried.

"I'm sorry" by now Zayn was crying as well. Which made me feel bad because Zayn has never cried in front of me since I've known him.

He sat on the edge of his bed and put his head in his hands. And practically sobbed.

I didn't know what to do. I just came and sat beside him and put my arms around him.

He pulled back and wrapped me in a tight hug.

"Niall I'm so so sorry" he said.

"I know"