Xx_8_xX

CLARRISA'S POV
I woke up feeling like crab. I noticed that Jack and Jason were watching me. I smiled at both of them and they smiled back. Jason walked over to me and was about to kiss when Jack pulled him back.
"We should touch her until we know she is okay," Jack said.
"How long have i been out cold?," i asked.
"A couple hours,"i said. I tryed to get up and the pushed me back down.
"Dont move or you will start bleeding again," Jason said.
"What time is it," i asked. They went downstairs and Got me food. I eat and went to bed.

🕧🕐Time Skip🕧🕐

One week later............
Yay, i am finally healed, i thought. The whole week was the same i would stay in bed all night. They got me food, cleaned my wound i was carried in the bathroom, i used the bathroom and they carried me out. I would wake up screaming every night cause of bad dream. I haven't taken a shower in day. I looked at my belly and saw the scar. I am going to have to get used to that, i thought. I grabbed clothes and got in the shower as i was about to shut the door someone stopped it. I looked up to see Jason at the door and he said
"May i join you,?" he asked.
"No," i said.
"Okay," he said starting to take off his clothes.
"Wait what, why,?" he asked.
"Because i dont feel comfortable with it yet," i said.
"Okay," he said getting out of the bathroom. Why is he being so nice to me, i thought. Once he left i quickly locked the door and started the shower. I got in and quickly showered. I got out, got dressed. I went out of the bathroom and looked around to see if Jason was in the room. He wasn't in the room. Then i heard a scream, i know that scream it was Hannah's scream.

HANNAH'S POV
I have been tortured for about a week now. I tryed to tell them that i didn't mean to kill their father or almost kill Clarissa. They dont believe me. I hide in the corner of the room. They have been beating, raping me and even stapping me to the point i would knock out. Then i heard someone walk down the basement steps, oh great it is Jason.
"You are lucky she didn't die from bleeding out, otherwise i would have to kill you and get a new girl," Jason threatened me. He walked up to me a kissed me on tue lips pulled up my shirt, i struggled to get him to not see anything. He unstraped my bra and pulled it over my shoulders. I quickly covered myself. Jack was the one who raped me before. Jason hasn't seen me nude yet and i don't want him to. He pulled my arms once he almost moved them i elbowed him in the chest, he didn't grunt or move. He is so strong. As he was pulling down my pants i heard the someone run down the stairs, i don't think Jason heard because he was still pulling down my pants. I looked over and saw Clarrisa and Jack behind her. She looked at me almost nude and saw Jason taking pants off my legs. She grabbed Jason by his shirt and pulled him back without looking back punched her where she was stitched from the bullet then i heard a thud. Jack grabbed him by his leg and his head hit the basement ground, but he was fine.

JACK'S POV

Jason turned around and saw that I was standing and Clarrisa was on the floor bleeding to death. Jason must of thought it a was me because he turned around and his mouth dropped when he saw that he punched Clarrisa. Jason quickly reacted and pick her and ran upstairs with him in her arms. We quickly pulled her shirt off and saw that her stitched ripped, and that when she hit the ground her bones broke.
"I can stitch up the wounds, but i can't do move her bones in place, we need a doctor," I said.
"If we don't she will die," I said grabbing his materials.
"For her, i will risk anything," Jason said with his eyes watering.
"We have to drive her to the hospital," Jack said.
"Town is 2 hours from here, " Jason said wiping tears from his cheek.
"I will stitch her own the way," I said reassuring Jason. Jason went downstairs grabbed Hannah and put her in the front passengers seat. Clarrisa and i are in the back seat. She is layed out on the seat and i am on the floor started to stitch her. I am used to movement while i am stitching because i had to stitch my wounds while driving home from baseball practice and games. Jason and Hannah buckled up and turned on the car. They put the car into drive mode and drove off to the hospital.

🕛TIME SKIP (1H 45MIN)🕛

JACK'S POV

About halfway i finished stitching Clarrisa. When we were loaded everyone in the car Clarrisa went outconcious. I have been staring at her since she went outconcious. Hannah's has been behaving really good. So when we get back home i will tell everybody that they can no longer punish her. Technically speaking, Jason. After awhile we finally got at the hospital, i liftedher out of the car and we ran up to some nurses and said
"Help, help her," we said yelling as we were running up to them.
"Okay, we will, what is her name and what happened to her," she said grabbing a bed stretch from behind her. Oh crab, we forgot to think of what we tell them, i thought.
"She wa-'" i said being interrupted by Jason.
"Her name is Clarrisa. She first got shot, but we stitched her up and she healed, then she grabbed the back of my shirt and ended up choking me on accident and i punched in the gunt thinking she was my brother and she hit the cement basement floor and broke some bones," Jason said. Then the lady nodded and we followed her in the hospital. Some hospital workers ran up and she told them what happened and they looked at me, Jason and Hannah and looked back at the nurses. She gestured to come over to him to talk in private. I swallowed hard. I think he knows who Hannah is, i thought. Then he came back and said
"Did u know we knew your fathee and he said that you guys lived alone, where did she and Clarrisa come from," he asked.
"They are our wives and we haven't moved out yet, My dad is dead. He was shot by an intruder same as Clarrisa," i said trying to be a convincing as i could. I hope he believes me.
"I am so sorry for your loss," said the man. I silently sighed in relief. He told us to sit in the waiting room and that once he is done with her only one person can be in there at a time and then he left. I grabbed a machine and waited.

🕛TIME SKIP (4H 19MIN)🕛

I sat there for a while until they finally called us.
"There is good and bad news I am going to tell you the good newa first. She is alive and is doing really well. Now for the not so good news. S-She only has 3 days to live," the nurse said with her eyes filled with tears. Then one after one tears went down her flawless face. Then the nurse walked away. I looked at Jason to see that he was about to cry.
"This is all my fault, if i didn't touch Hannah i would have never punched Clarrisa and she wouldn't be here right now," Jason said crying even worse. I quickly gave him a hug hiding him from other people.
"It is not your fault, none of this is your fault, this isn't Hannah's fault ethier, she didn't mean to shoot Clarrisa, you were just mad at her because you will no longer have a girl in three days. You have every right to be mad though. He eventually stopped crying. I walked to the bathroom with my fist clenching and punched the bathroom wall and started crying. I try to act tough around people, but i am not tough at all. Then i quickly wiped my tears because some boys walked in and i walked out. I decided to see if Jason was in the hospital room with Clarrisa and he wasn't so i went in. She was awake and was smiling.
"Why are you smiling you are injured pretty bad," i asked making a weird face which made her smile even more.
"Because your in here with me," she said with her beautiful soft eyes. I leaned in and kissed her on the lips. I heard someone open the door and it was the nurse that gave us the news. She said
"You have to leave because she has to give Clarrisa a bath so she is clean for going home."
"Wait, can she come home today," i said smiling.
"Yes, she can," the nurse said.
Then we heard a gun shot near by. But the nurse stays in the room with Clarrisa. When i ran out of the room, i saw all the guests run away, and the workers run. I ran to where people were circling around. My eyes filled with tears when i saw my brother laying on the ground bleeding to death. The vuy who shot was holding a gun was in the middle of the road, then a pickup truck hit him and he went flying. I looked to where he landed and saw blood as i looked from his feet and up the blood puddle got bigger then i saw his head smashed open and and he had no eyes. Then i turned around and saw Jason being loaded into the hospital. On the same day. Two of the most people i love are in the hospital, i thought about to cry. I watch them wheel him into the room.
"Is he able to come home when your done?," i asked crying my eyes out.
"Of course not idi-," the doctor said stopping once je saw me. A half an hour later we could head home. We got food from the store and once we got home we brought in food and ate in silence.