Xx_2_xX (short)

I woke up in a room with blue curtains and green walls. I ran over to the window and moved the curtains.
"Dang it, the windows are boared up, no way out of this room, wait i didn't check if the door was locked," said Clarissa.
I quickly ran over to the door, the door opened, there's a hallway to the next door that's weird. Clarissa thought.
What are these people going to do to me. Clarissa thought. I quickly ran back onto the bed becausei heard somebody walking towards the bedroom door. A man walked in, it was the man who kidnapped me.
"U need to have better behavior when you meet the family, especially your new companion.
"What, wait a mate, i am only 16 yrs old, who is going to be my so called mate," i said to the man.
"You shouldn't ask do many question, other wise you will be beat," said the man. Then walked over to me and grabbbed.
"Time to meet your mate," said the man.
"Jack, come down to the cellar" yelled the man.
"By the way i am Levis," said the man. Then jack came downstairs.
"Go get your brother Jonas, it is time to meet his mate,"said Levis.
"Okay," replied jack.
Then he was gone. The next thing i hear was a porch door open.
"Hi," Jonas said smiling. I quickly looked away before he could see me. He grabbed my arm and slowly pulled me into his bedroom, i tried and gried to pull away but he was to strong. I bit his arm as hard as i could and saw blood gushing out of his arm but he didn't stop pulling me. He throw me on the bed and went into what looked like a bathroom, i didn't know for sure. I quickly ran over to the bedroom door and pulled on it over and over again until i was pulled back and thrown against the wall.
"That's what you get for biting me, don't pull a move like that again or it will be even worse," Jason yelled at me. Then he grabbed a case of something.
"Drink up," Jason said.
"What is it,"
"Stop asking so many questions and drink it!!" He yelled. I quickly drank it, then i put it down. Slowly i became dizzy and shut my eyes to get it to stop, but that just made it worse. I strggled to keep my eyes open but eventually i let them win.