Is This A Date

You open the door to a slumped over white boy in his mid-twenties.

After him hearing the door and looking up at you, he quickly stands up and clears his throat.

"Man I totally thought you were gonna be a sweaty guy that has enough fat to make other person!" He wraps his arm around your shoulder, "But your actually a babealious babe!"

He stares at you for a second or two before bursting out laughing making you laugh with him.

"So where you wanna go?" You say with a smile looking at Ian.

"Uhhh, your the one visiting so you should decide!" He says playfully punching you.

You jump to the side raising your fists at him "put em up! Put em up!" You say with a weird accent.

He laughs aloud as you get close to him again. "Your so funny~" he said as he slyly tries to hold your hand. Since you obviously liked him you allowed it to happen. His smile widened once you accepted his hand.

You realize you were just walking around mindlessly admiring his warm palm.

"Hey, uh.. Where are we going?" You say with an awkward laugh.

"Ah shit your right! Where did you wanna go again?" He says with a sheepish smile.

"Hmmmm... how 'bout the arcade?" You say fixing your grip on Ian's hand.

"I'm a gamer girl!" He says in a weird tone, imitating his foreigner voice.

"Oh yeah!" You say trying your best to make the voice as well.

He laughs for a little but before saying,"Well the arcade is around here do you were in luck baby!"

A blush across your face a little, followed by an awkward laugh. "Why do you keep calling me couple names?"

He rubs up against you with a devilish grin, "because I love you bebe.~"

You stop in your tracks with a deeper blush across your face as you look at the ground at an angle. "But you like just met me!" You say slightly irritated.

"First impressions are everything," He says as he hugs you in the middle of the sidewalk. "Plus your super hot and I wanna get some pussy tonight."

That joke was so stupid that you started to smile then a laugh bursts out of your mouth.

You continue to walk as you join hands with him again, "your so stupid." you say under your breath.