Mistrial: Part Two

Olivia and Trevor pulled up to Nila's bar on 12th St. Olivia was putting her purse away when her door opened. Trevor was standing there with an outstretched hand. What a gentleman. Olivia thought. She put her hand in his and they walked into the pub. When they entered, they sat in a curved booth in the back, giving them just enough privacy. A waitress sauntered up to the table, attempting to flaunt her features in front of Mr. Langan.

"I'll have the best wine you've got. And for the lady," he looked over at Olivia.

"The same." She answered. "And a new waitress. Thank you." Trevor turned back to Liv.

"Jealous?" he teased.

"Im not jealous of her! She just looks like trouble that's all." She countered.

"Suuuure." He paused. "So how has your week been Olivia?" She loved the way Trevor said her name, it gave her the chills.

"It was kind of boring up until now." She confessed, moving slightly closer to him in the booth.

"So, I interest you?"

Before Olivia got the chance to answer, the waiter brought them their wine. Trevor held up his glass in a toast. "To the round pegs in the square holes."
Liv busted out laughing. "What?" Langan asked, trying to hold back his own laughter as well. She held her glass to his.

"To the round pegs in the square holes." she confirmed. They practically drank the night away. When they were up to 5 glasses each, they agreed they should go home.

"Let's go watch a movie at my house." Olivia said. At this point she had slid her body right up against Trevor's. She placed her hand on his thigh.

"Sounds fun." Langan said with a smirk.
Knowing they couldn't drive, Olivia got her valuables out of her car and started walking home. "Where are you going Benson?" he asked.

"Home. We're walking. You're not that slammed, are you?" she teased.

"Of course not." he said walking beside her.
•••
They got to Olivia's apartment and no later than she had closed the door, Trevor had her pinned against the wall. He was gentle, but he was very much in control. Trevor leaned against her and slammed his lips to hers. There was so much passion. Whether it was driven by lust or some other desire, Olivia didn't care. She wanted him.
He started to trail kisses down her jawline and under her ear. He had his hands on her waist. She had set her arms over his shoulders, offering herself up to him. They were still in the hallway near the door when he spoke.

"Why don't we make you more comfortable?" Trevor breathed against her skin. He carried her into the bedroom and let her stand back up after closing the door. When he turned back around, she was no where to be seen. As odd as it was, he loved when she played hard to get. Langan looked all over her bedroom and eventually got to the bathroom adjoined to it.
"Olivia?"

He didn't bother to turn on the light and as soon as he walked in the small room, she ran past him.

"Stop playing games, Benson." Trevor said teasingly.

"Come and get me, Langan." she spoke from the far side of the bedroom.

"Okay, but when I do, you better be ready."
Trevor walked over to the door and briefly flipped on the light switch to spot Olivia in the middle of the room waiting.

"That's cheating!" she accused. He speed walked in the darkness over to where he saw her. He caught her from behind and wouldn't let her go. She squirmed and squealed, eventually wiggling free. When she did, Trevor heard a thump and a loud OWW! He ran over to the door again and flipped on the switch.

"Liv are you okay?" he asked, worried.

"Yeah. Just stubbed my toe."

"I'm sorry I should've been paying attention." he apologized.

"It's okay. But you can make it up to me." Olivia said seductively, pulling him by his tie to the bed.

"Why don't we take off some of these clothes, they're getting in the way." He spoke. Trevor then reached for the buttons on her blouse and slowly unhooked them one by one. As he did this his lips locked with hers once again. Like before, it was filled with lust and desire. She slipped her shirt off her arms and laid down horizontally on the mattress. He hovered over her staring into her big brown eyes. She took advantage of his distraction and flipped him over so she was now straddling him. As she leans down to kiss him she began loosening his tie and eventually worked her way to his dress shirt. When he had one less clothing item on him, she kissed him again, running her fingers through his hair and down his chest. She stopped at his belt buckle.

"Are you sure about this?" Trevor asked, being cautious.

"Positive." She said while trailing kisses down his chiseled abdomen. She stopped when Trevor flipped them over once again. He leaned down and his lips met her skin, sending chills down her spine. She moaned with pleasure and wrapped her arms around his neck. Langan moved to her pulse point and began to leave his mark. This made Olivia want him even more.
They carried on like this throughout the night and eventually were snuggled up in each other's arms. And with that, they both let sleep take over.
~~~~~<•>~~~~~
A/N: Sooooooo... what do you think? please leave comments! I need to know your opinions! ❤️ Thank You!
-Haley 🍃