1 | ❝your teen spirit sucks❞

Warning: the first chapters are horrible but it gets better along the way! This chapter is in first point of view which is why it's terrible and awkward!

CHAPTER ONE
"Your Teen Spirit Sucks"

God, I hated that sign and I hated this town. It's boring and pathetic. If I had the right sense of mind, I would burn this place to ashes. But there's something about this town -- you can never really leave it in the past where it belongs.

The only reason why I'm here is because my brother flipped the switch. And by that I mean he has lost his damn mind. Again. So here I am, swooping in to save the day.

  From what Damon told me -- their lives went to hell after they met the doppelgänger. Currently, the psychotic hybrid, Klaus Mikaelson compelled Stefan to follow him during the summer to turn werewolves into hybrids.

And to add to that whole mess — that psychopath came back to Mystic Falls wanting to kill Elena Gilbert and of course Stefan wouldn't allow that because he loved Elena, so in the end, the hybrid compelled him to turn his humanity off.

And that's why I'm here, Damon called me to help get Ripper Stefan's humanity back on in hopes he will go back to boring, bunny eating Stefan.

   I turned my car off, walking up to the boarding house. It looked exactly the same as it did from 1864. Ugly.

   I didn't bother knocking, after all this is my house.

I'm stopped in my tracks when I see a group of girls being fed on, while compelled to play twister. That's just ridiculous. The room had a strong odor of human blood and cheap perfume.

  Stefan sat on the couch smirking at Damon, who finally noticed my presence.

  "Isn't this a sight for sore eyes!" I mocked, shaking my head at the scene in front of me.  I dropped my bags on the floor, walking up to Damon giving him a slight nudge on the shoulder.

   We weren't too keen on showing affection toward one another.

"Lydia, finally you're here..Took you long enough." Damon complained, rolling his eyes before looking away from me and back to my other brother.

"Took you long enough to even tell me that my brother was kidnapped by a psychopath trying to kill everyone!"

Damon raised his hands in surrender.

  "What is she doing here?" Stefan finally spoke after he finished off a blonde human, watching as her body fell to the floor.

Damon ignored his question, giving him a slight grimace. "Is this what Klaus had in mind when he compelled you to protect Elena?"

I furrow my eyebrows not understanding — Damon noticed and sent me a look implying he'd explain later. I just rolled my eyes in response and sat down on the couch, the only spot not soaked in blood.

"These women are helping me be all I can be!" Stefan confessed with a sarcastic smile. He turned his head and ignored us when someone rang the door bell.

Seeing as no one was going to answer, I stood up using my enhanced speed to reach the door in time. I cock my brow at the stranger in front of me.

"Where's Stefan?"  The blonde girl pushed passed me, rather rudely.

  "Who the hell are you?" I huff, watching her walk right in as I closed the door.

She ignored me, looking toward Stefan before exclaiming her reason of being here.  "He left me here! My brother actually left me here!"