Leon

Nastus P.O.V
I hear footsteps and we all hide behind a huge rock (Y/n) climbs it, and looks at who it is. "It's just some guy with white hair I think his name is Leon" she says. At that moment Grays face went completely pale you could have sworn he was a vampire. His scared face went to an anger face. "You ok ice princess?" I ask he dosent answer. Once (Y/n) says that he is gone we come out. This is not going to end up well if Gray knows this dude. We all don't hear that he is coming back. He uses ice spears but luckily (Y/n) uses an ice shield to block us. Everthing went fuzzy in the end all I know is that we got separated. I ended up with Lucy and Happy that means (Y/n) is with Gray I feel bad for her.

Your P.O.V
We all got separated I ended up with Gray. "(Y/n) what if you use you're moon magicks to make him good?" Gray says "I really wish I could but it is more complicated than that he is in the middle of good, and evil so for that reason I can't. He has to be all good or all evil for me to do that" I say "How is he in the middle he wants to let out a demon creature" Gray states "It's confusing" I say then I get up once I start walking Gray grabs my wrist "What are you doing?" He asks with worry "This ice guy needs to learn a lesson" I say he gets up, and walks with me we go to the rooftop and there he is. "Hello Gray and whoever you are" he says "Leon you need to stop" Gray almost yells. Then you walk in front of Leon.

Grays P.O.V
(Y/n) walks in front of Leon "What do you have to earn from doing this? Killing innocent people?" She says "Ultimate power everyone will fear me" he says "And thats what you want? People won't do what you say they'll just run away in fear" when she talks like that I fall for her more "THEY WILL" he yells "THEY WON'T. I used to be like you until I found Nastu, and Igneel before I found a family. Listen I can't make you stop but what good will this do you? You'll be the most powerful person, but millions of people will have lost there lives so. Call. It. Off. Now" she damands. Leon just stands there in shock. "Fine but this is not over" he calls it off, but then I realize we have done nothing but stop a ritual not help the villagers of there curse. We run out and look for the others. Eventually we run into them. We head back to the village, and Erzas there helping the village. "Glad you're back. Good news I figured out how to solve this problem." She says "How?" Nastu asks "Well we have to have (Y/n) do this one. All I need you to do is make the moon turn white" Erza says. She nods and says "Moon turn back to normal" and then a shell breaks, but the village stays the same then they realize that they are demons. We head back to Fairytale, amd everything goes to normal. But not for long.