You're a dumb ass

Chris' POV

"I'm going to go change." I said to Kevin.

"Okay." He said, cleaning up. I did my hair and make-up. I pulled a long black coat and walked out.

"What's under the coat, lil' sister?" He asked, knowing damn well what I wear when I fight. (A/N make-up, hair, and outfit in picture) I opened the coat and he cat called.

"Girl, if you weren't my sister..." He complimented. I laughed and punched him the shoulder. I closed the coat and buttoned it again. We walked out and got in his car. The drive was silent. When we got there Rich greeted me.

"Chris! I've missed you!" He said, trying to hug me but I dodged.

"I've been gone for a year, God get a grip." I said.

"Okay, okay. But you were and still my best fighter!" Rich said.

"I know. What do you need?" I asked.

"Okay," he started as we walked into the building. "The alpha that just came into town wants to fight. Human style. Against my greatest fighter..." He said.

"Why? What did you do? Piss off his younger brother's, Braedon, girlfriend Sasha? Again?" I asked.

"No, this time I uh... Sort of killed his cousin, Blake."

"You're a dumb ass." I said, earning a chuckle from Kevin. I walked to the training center and kicked all the trainees asses.

"Get it Chris, get it!" Kevin yelled. I walked back to him smacking him in the back of the head.

"Grab my coat and let's go." I said. He grabbed my coat and slid it on my arms. I buttoned and called Rich.

"Where am I meeting this asshole?" I asked when he picked up the phone.

"Great Heights stadium. He just came into town... Alpha Ren? Ever heard of him?" I drop me phone and onto my knees.

"Are you fucking me right now?!" I scream.

"Chris! What's wrong?"

"I have to fight... Ren."