Save Us ( Tray Bills )

Brennan -

I walked into my house from basketball practice and threw it somewhere and ran upstairs. I walked into my room to see my laundry still dirty. "Ma!" She came rushing in my room. "Yeah baby?" I glared at her. "I mean yes daddy?" I smiled but then went back to my frown. "Why tf my laundry ain't done?" "I'm sorry daddy I was doing your sisters laundry." "Excuses , excuses." I said walking towards her. She looked scared and kept backing up until she hit the wall. "Why you acting scared." I said softly rubbing her chin and then pushing her out the room along with the laundry.

"Yn!" I yelled waiting for her to come in my room. "Yes?" "Yes what?" "Yes daddy?" "Come here." She slowly walked towards me. I pulled her on my lap. "You missed me?" She slowly nodded. "Gimme kiss." She turned around and said, "Brennan why do you do this to us? We're your family!" I slapped her right across her face. "Don't question me, just do what I say. Understand?" She mumbled, "yes daddy." "Now give me a kiss." She looked in my eyes and placed her lips on mine.

2 hours later -
Well y'all should already know what went down. And just to let y'all know I don't have sex with my Ma only my sister. I looked over at Yn to see her knocked out. I know I shouldn't do this but this is the only way they'll respect me and I'm the man in this house.

Next Day -

I looked outside because there was a bunch of noise. To see a boy about my age and his family moving in. I swear if I catch him and Yn together she done.

Later -

My dumbass mom invited them over for dinner for some dumb reason. Yn was sitting next to the boy and talking but I couldn't really hear what they were saying.

"Yn come help me real quick." I got up with her following me going into the my room. "Why tf are you talking to him?" She shrugged.  I chuckled. "You just don't understand do you?" I pulled my pants and boxers down and looked at her. "You know the deal." She got down on her knees and gave me head.

I grabbed her by her hair hand causing her to squeal. "Shut the fuck up hoe." I said bending her over and hitting her from the back as hard as I possible could. I then threw her on the bed and started pounding in her until I saw blood. I had my eyes closed while doing it. Then I felt somebody hit tf out of my back. I turned around to see that boy Tray. We got into a fight and I was knocked out cold.

Tray -

I looked at Yn who had tears pouring down her face. I grabbed the first thing I saw which was a blanket and wrapped it around her and being rocking. She was crying, so I kissed her forehead.

"Thank you for saving me Tray." She said and kissed my lips. 💛