Overreacting | August A. |

August ..
I heard crying as I saw walking past my princess's so I walked inside. "What's wrong babeh?" I asked her she looked up at me wiping her tears. "Mommy's going to kill me." She said. "Why you say that?" "Cause I colored over her new white dress. I didn't mean to do it daddy." I knew she did it on purpose but she's 5 she doesn't really know. I sighed and said, "Aww man princess." "Kendalll!" I heard Yn yell, I knew she was angry. She busted in Kendall's room and started fussing at her making Ken cry. I put Kendall down and escorted Yn out of the room. She was pacing around. "I can't believe she did that. I paid $500 for that damn dress. And I specifically told her not to touch it! Ughh! She's going to get a beating!" "Yn babeh ya' overreacting." "Overreacting?! Are you serious right now?!" She said now yelling at me. "She's a baby Yn!" "She's 5 fucking years old! She's know better! A baby is 1 and 2!" She said. "You know what? Nvm. I'm leaving." She said grabbing her keys walking out. I ran my fingers though my hair and sighed. I felt somebody tap my leg. I looked up and saw it Kendall with tears rolling down her beautiful face. I picked her up and sat her on my lap. "Mommy is really mad at me daddy." I saw the dress and picked it up looking at all the different colors Ken drew on it.

Hours Later ..
Yn has been locked in our room all day long and will not coming. Did I mention it's her birthday? Well it is and she brought the dress for the party. I sighed having to cancel her party that she really wanted. "Yn babeh come out." She was silent. Who knew she would be that upset? So me and Kendall went to buy a dress that looks like it. "Yn we brought another dress for you!" I said. She opened the door and looked at it. Then threw at my face and slammed the door. I didn't think she would know the difference. I knocked on the door and again and realized she didn't even lock it. So I walked inside and sat next to her. "Babeh it's ya' birthday. Don't let a dress ruin ya' day ma." She rolled her eyes and continued typing furiously on her phone. "Babeh." "What August?!" She asked. "Nvm. Ima take Kendall somewhere since you overreacting about this dress and you might try to kill her." "I wouldn't kill my child dumb ass." She yelled at me.

She always overreacting .