VII

·Edited

Week later ❯❯❯

A: guess who is tired of everyone's bullshit? Me.

-

Zayn was currently moping around the house like a sick puppy all because he missed his daddy who was away on a business trip. The boy's white skirt rode up his thigh as he fell backwards onto the sofa with a huff. He hasn't seen his daddy in nearly six weeks because of this stupid business trip. The boy had honestly begged him to bring him with him on the trip but they both knew no work would get done because the two would probably go at it like rabbits. Zayn wouldn't have mind.

Pouting, the boy stared at the ceiling. He has gone six weeks without being fucked, he hasn't heard the beautiful moan that left his daddy's mouth as he pleasured him or he hasn't been spanked. Zayn didn't like spankings, but right now he'd take anything he could get from his daddy. He deserved an award. Sighing, Zayn pulls out his iPhone before opening the YouTube app and typing in Ryan Minaj. This should detract him for a few hours.

Nearly an hour into watching Ryan there was about six impatient knocks delivered to the front door causing Zayn to huff in annoyance before getting up from his uncomfortable spot. He wasn't in the mood for guest. As soon as the boy got  the door opened he was immediately lifted up by familiar strong arms. "Daddy!" he squeaked out happily wrapping his legs around his daddy's torso. Zayn placed several kisses all over his daddy's face in greeting.

"Hi princess." Liam chuckles walking all the way into the house before closing the door with his foot. The man carries his princess over to the sofa before sitting him on his lap as he sits down. Zayn sat facing his daddy on his daddy's lap. "How was your trip Daddy?" Zayn questioned from the crock of his daddy's neck. "Stressful." Liam sighed running a hand through his hair.

Zayn found his hands undoing Liam's belt subconsciously. "Can I help you relax, daddy?" Zayn hummed softly, blinking up at the man through his thick eyelashes. Liam bit his lip before nodding his head making Zayn grin as if he had won the lottery. The boy eager and quickly got onto his knees as he pulled down his daddy's pants and boxer briefs at tge same time. It wasn't long until Zayn was delivering teasing kitten kiss to Liam's hard cock making the older man moan and curse under his breath.

Zayn plants a soft wet kiss to Liam's throbbing cock. With a mischievous smirk on his face, Zayn licks up and down his daddy's shaft slowly before taking him in his mouth. No, he didn't take Liam's whole cock in his mouth because that would be fucking suicide. Death by dick, Zayn wouldn't mind going out like that, as long as it was Liam's dick of course. The older man groaned, thrusting his hips up, basically thrusting into Zayn's mouth.

The first thrust catches Zayn off guard causing him to gag but quickly recover. He starts to suck harder on his daddy's shaft while his hand strokes the bit that won't fit in his mouth. Tasting the salty precum on his tongue and hearing Liam trash the room with moans and curse words makes him even more eager to help the man reach his climax. When Zayn knew his daddy was close, he hallowed his cheeks and not even seconds later Liam's warm sperm was shooting into his mouth. Without hesitation Zayn sallowed the sticky substance before pulling off with a popping sound.

The boy stood to his feet and sat on his panting Daddy's lap. Liam wrapped his arms around Zayn's body. "I like the shirt." Liam mumbles into the boy's shoulder. Zayn only giggled before turning a little to kiss his daddy.

"I'm glad you're home daddy."

-

A: Guess who decided to continue this story? Meeee. Joshua's a hoe but we made up and he's still a hoe because I told him to continue this story and he uninstalled wattpad 😑so I guess I'm working alone for a while, nothing new.

~gail