"C'mon mama we here." I stretched slightly and rubbed my belly. I couldn't have been sleeping long because I was still extremely tired. It felt like I had taken a cat nap.

Once we were off the plane and inside the airport I walked alongside of Kiera. You can tell everyone was exhausted from leaving out in the middle of the night. Baggage claim went smoothly so the only thing left to do was get a ride to the resort we were staying in. I felt a hand touch my back making me turn around and look up. Trevan kissed my forehead making me smile slightly.

I could tell he was blaming his self for what happened which was something I didn't want him to do. It wasn't his fault, especially since he was had only ran out to get some food that I had wanted so badly. Neither one of us was to blame for what happened. The only people to blame were the men who broke in.

...

Arriving at the resort I couldn't keep my mouth shut. Beautiful was an understatement, this shit was breathtaking. Everything was gorgeous from the area to our actual room. Room service was available to us at all times, me and Kiera had spa appointments tomorrow morning at 11, the beach was open 24 hours, and anything else we wanted could be made available to us upon request. I'm not sure how much Trevan & Trey had paid for all of this but it must have been a lot.

This part of the resort was isolated for just us. Besides staff and crew, there was no one else around. Sitting on the bed in our room I couldn't believe my eyes as I looked around.

 Sitting on the bed in our room I couldn't believe my eyes as I looked around

Feeling the bed dip I looked beside me at Trevan. He let out a deep sigh grabbing onto my hand.

"Baby I cannot say sorry enough."

"Trevan it's okay seriously. You thought I was safe. None of this is your fault I love you." I kissed his lips softly to reassure him I wasn't upset. At first, of course, I was shaken up because I never felt like that before.

The little life growing inside of me made me feel so overprotective I could only imagine what it would be like when he was actually here. I didn't want anything to happen to my baby, God forbid if something did I was going to go crazy.

"So you not mad at me?"

"Are you serious? Look at where I am. You protected and brought me to this beautiful ass place Trevan how could I be mad at you. Stop it, baby." I held his hand in mine as I looked him in the eyes. He cracked a small smile and leaned closer to kiss me.

"I love you." He mumbles against my lips. We kissed again before I got up from the bed.

"I need to shower I feel disgusting," I admitted. Trevan agreed and we both began stripping off our clothes. The clothes I had on did not match the weather here at all so I was hot as well. I peeled off my long sleeved shirt and leggings tucking them into a bag. I then took off my panties and bra as well before making my way to the bathroom in all my nude glory.