B

Sierra's Pov

We both walk out of the room. Nate is behind me and shuts Eve's bedroom door. I walk down the stairs and feel someone staring. When I reach the living room I turn around and see Nate directly staring at my ass biting his lip.

"Damn ma you got a nice ass" he says finally looking at me.

"Thanks. Something you will never get"

"Huh. Just wait on it babygirl." He smiles

"Well, I think I'm gonna go."

"No just stay here for a bit"

"What are we going to do?" I asked curiously raising an eyebrow.

"I want to get to know you." He answered truthfully. "Like actually know you."

"I'm not going to stay long." I simply replied.

2 hours later

So far, talking to Nate has been going smooth. I find out he raps on his free time while going to college. I on the other hand just go to college.

Sitting in this chair for 30 minutes is very uncomfortable. Then we are interrupted by Mr. Maloley walking into the kitchen finding us talking.
"Oh I didn't know you were still here Sierra." He stated.

"Yeah me and Nate were just talking. I thought you don't get out until 11?"

"Hun it's already 11:15" he quickly assured.

I check my phone and he's right. Wow Nate and I have been talking for 2 hours. Time flew by fast. "Well it's getting late I should get going. Sorry Mr. Maloley for staying longer than expected."

"It is alright sweetie, you are welcomed here."

"Thank you. Goodbye!" I start walking out the door until I hear Nate tell his dad he's leaving.

"Yo Sierra wait up!" Nate shouts. I wait for him right outside the door. He comes up right behind he and shuts the door locking it with his key. "I had a great time. We should talk again" he says with rubbing his neck nervously.

I giggle, "yeah we should. Here give me your phone." He hands me his phone but I cant do anything so I just look up at him.

"Uhhh. Yes?" He questions.

"I can't put my number in because you have a passcode dumbass."

"Oh yeah, right." He types his passcode in and hands his phone back to me. I quickly put my number in and get ready for a picture for my contact.

"Wanna be in the picture or not?" I question looking straight at him.

"Yeah. Sure" I get ready for the picture and automatically think of an idea.

"Ready. 1 2 3!" I hurry up and say then go kiss his cheek right before clicking the button. I hand his phone back to him and quickly say my goodbye and go into my car.

I can't believe I had the balls to actually do that...while sober.

Nate's Pov

"Ready. 1 2 3!"  She says and I do a cheesy smile.

All of a sudden I see feel her lips on my cheek. They are so soft and plump oh the things I'll do with it. 'Wait! No Nate she is just another girl you're trying to have sex with, Fuck and Dump' I think to myself. By the time I realize we are done taking the picture Sierra is already in her car.

I walk to my car smiling to myself. Now, the waiting game begins.

A/N

Again, thanks to SamFinneganMagcon for letting me use her idea. You guys should check out her stories because they are poppin.

Thanks for the reads.
Vote/share/comment please!