Hiroto x reader

Guess who's back again?

Kishibe: Oh so now you decide to fulfill your promise. Oh with the story lady.

Bella: Ok fine. Remember I own nothing but the story line. Requested by Infinite_Galaxy03 so long ago that she forgot she requested him and requested him again 😅😅😅😅 sorry for the wait.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Written in Hiroto's POV

School has its perks but it also has its dark moments. Normally school wouldn't be a problem for me until everyone found out my biggest secret. Yeah I'm an orphan but that doesn't mean you have to feel bad for me. The last thing I want is more pity. Everyone in this awful school started treating me like I was royalty just because I don't have parents. Normally it doesn't  bother me until the day I met (y/n). She was kind, down to earth, and more importantly she was like me, an orphan. We didn't live in the same orphanage but she did tell me she didn't have parents. I don't know what led her to tell me but I'm glad she did. My friendship with her was something special, it's almost as if I was the diary and she was the pen. Words flowed from her like drops of water in a stream and I was like a sponge soaking up everything she had to say.

"Hiroto-kun?" I heard her calling me out of my daydream about her. "Are you listening?"

"Huh? Yeah I'm listening." I smiled trying to hide the fact that I had been daydreaming again.

"Really? It seems like you were daydreaming again. What was the last thing I said?" She narrowed her eyes at me playfully causing a mischievous smirk to grow on my face.

"Well the last thing you said was 'My best friend Hiroto is really really really hot'." I winked at her noticing a blush rise on her cheeks.

"As if! You wish you were hot. I know someone even hotter than you." She quickened her pace trying to get away from me.

"Oh yeah? Such as?" I quickly matched her pace so I could hear her clearly.

"Nagumo-kun." She winked and ran off leaving me to cringe in her awful pun.

Yeah that's my best friend (l/n) (f/n). She surely is something. Maybe she'll return my feelings one of these days but for now she seems focused on other things. Things like that awful red head teasing her again. Maybe she had a crush on him instead of me. What would she see in him anyway? Was it his hair? I have red hair. Was it is his eyes? People love green eyes too. I'm just as special as he is. Why won't she pay that much attention to me? I want it. I want all of her attention. It should belong to me. I'm her best friend not him! Why can't she give it to me?! Ugh! Stupid tulip loving idiot! Ok Hiroto calm down. It's time to go help (f/n) get away from him now. Remember to smile. You've got this. You can do this.

"Alright Nagumo that's enough. Leave her alone now." I walked over and took the book she was desperately trying to get from him.

"Oh here to help your girlfriend I see. I was wondering when you'd stop fuming to yourself and actually come over to help her." Nagumo put a hand on his waist looking me up and down. "Aww is that blush I see from the mighty Hiroto?"

"Maybe it is maybe it isn't but last I saw An she was looking for you. She seemed pretty upset as well. You might want to find her before she finds you." His face paled more with each word I said before he ran past me towards her homeroom.

"Was An really looking for him?" (Y/n) faced me with an amused expression.

"What do you think? It's Nagumo although it's not for the reason you'd think. Come on I'll walk you to homeroom. I picked up both of our bags and started walking through the crowded hallway. "By the way if you want to go to the cafe to do homework I'm free this afternoon."

"Oh yay good. I need help with my math homework today." Her smile instantly brightened up the hallway. It was as if her time with Nagumo hadn't happened. Time seemed to slow down as I lost control of my actions and before I realized what I was doing I had pulled her into a kiss. It wasn't one of the big flashy ones you'd normally see on tv but this one was really sweet and perfect. I was about to pull away when I felt her hands wrap around my neck pulling me closer to her. Ah sweet bliss there you are. I forgot how you felt up until this moment. It was just perfect nothing could ruin this moment. Nothing at all.

I stand corrected.

~~
"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Wake up already! You promised me we'd play catch today! Daddy!"

"Alright I'm up. I'm up."  I slowly sat up letting the five year old fall on my lap. "Is your mom awake yet?"

"No she's still asleep. Her tummy got even bigger daddy. Is there enough room for the baby now?" I chuckled at my son's curiosity.

"Now (s/n) we told you already. Just like cakes rise in the oven when they bake mommy's tummy is gonna rise as well the more the baby bakes." His eyes sparkled before he crawled into the small space between me and my wife. He slowly reached a hand out and gently put a hand on (y/n)'s belly. His smile grew as he felt a little foot tap his hand in response. He moved his hand watching the foot follow him wherever he went. The movements caused (y/n) to wake from her sleep.

"I wonder who's touching mommy. Is it (s/n)?" She reached over and pulled our sin into a tight embrace. His laughter filled the air almost brightening the room even more than it was. "And good morning to my wonderful husband. How is he this morning."

"Tired as always but a promise is a promise." I held both of them close enjoying the time I had with them and hopefully getting away with a few extra hours of sleep.

"Come on daddy it's time to go play. Now." Well there goes that plan.

"Why don't you come cook breakfast with mommy first then you and daddy can go outside and play." (S/n)'s eyes lit up at the thought of food.

"Ok mommy!" He jumped off the bed and rushed down the stairs as I helped (y/n) sit up.

"You have one hour. Use it wisely." (Y/n) slipped on her shoes and disappeared through the door as I fell asleep once again.

~~~

"Ok (s/n) try to catch this one." I threw an easy toss and watched him scramble for the ball. "You know if baseball doesn't work out for you I'll always teach you how to play soccer."

"Daddy we talked about this already. I'll be the baseball player and my sister will be the soccer player. We can't have three soccer players in the family." I chuckled at his logic to avoiding the subject completely. Maybe our second child could be the soccer player.

"Alright (s/n) I'm sorry I brought it up again." At that time (y/n) waddled outside.

"Lunch time boys." (S/n) ran off excitedly and I couldn't help the smile creeping onto my face. I finally had a family of my own for once and it felt great.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Bella: Thanks for reading everyone.

Kishibe: If you made it this far 🙄.

Bella: 😒 Rude but whatever. Remember to vote comment and leave your request. Big thanks to Fubuki_Shirou_ for help with the ending 😁😁😁😁 I appreciate it.

Side note: Updates are going to be even slower now since I am practically out of ideas right now some help would be greatly appreciated. And please comment your favorite Disney movie this is very important you'll understand if you read the Yoshimine X reader I wrote. Thank you. Good morning/afternoon/evening/night.