Yoshimine Misaki x reader Kiss The Girl

Começar do início

"Yes sir. This girl is wanted for sneaking into the country."

"Ohh so you got into that kind of trouble. That won't be necessary. She's with me right now."

"But your highness are you sure?"

"Are you questioning me?" Rick's eyes hardened and the officer shrunk in his shoes.

"No sir. We'll be going then." The officers quickly ran off leaving you to the mercy of the guy who just stood up for you.

"Who are you exactly?"

"You mean you still haven't figured it out yet? I'm Yoshimine Misaki. Prince of this land."

Time still around you and the air grew stale. It felt like months before either of you could say anything.

"You mean to tell me I ran into the prince?! Why don't you have any protection around you?!" You jumped back a few steps while pointing an accusing finger at him.

"Calm down will you. I just saved you from being deported. I think you owe me now." His smirk reached both sides of his face as a mischievous twinkle gleamed in his eye. "Go on a date with me and I'll call us even. And this isn't an offer. It's a request from the throne."

Your emotions went from surprised, to worried and finally angry. This guy was gonna be hard work for you.

Another Time Skip

The days went by quickly and it was safe to say that you had a pretty close relationship with Yoshimine at this point. You were currently waiting in the middle of the town for him. He said he wanted to take you out for a boat ride. You refused at first but eventually agreed when he threatened to hit you with a pretty hefty fine.

"Hi (y/n)."

"Oh hey Yoshimine. Are we going now?"

"Yeah. Let's go." He offered his arm which you happily accepted.

The boat ride was calming and quiet. The scenery was beautiful and everything was peaceful. This moment was magically beautiful. If you could bottle it up and put it on a shelf forever, you would be in your room watching it play out again.

"How have your studies been going so far?"

"They haven't been bad. I just miss my family and friends a lot now."

"You shouldn't have left home."

"Idiot. If I didn't leave we wouldn't have met. Our entire friendship at the moment is based on me running away."

"If you say so."

In the distance a soft song began to play. Both of you closed your eyes and softly joined in.

Before you could come back to earth both of you met in the middle for a sweet little kiss. It felt so perfect that neither of you pulled away. Eventually nature started calling and oxygen was then needed. (E/c) met black as both your cheeks burned from excitement.

"You know (y/n), if you wanted to kiss me so badly all you had to do was lean in."

And once again angry as you pushed Yoshimine into the water. And of course he pulled you in as well.

Time Skip (Last one I promise)

You nervously peeked into the Cathedral and saw the massive crowd that had gathered for the occasion. A shiver ran down your spine and a blush rose on your cheeks as you caught a quick glance at Yoshimine.

"Get it together (y/n). You can do this. It's only for one day. Then everyday after this one. I can't do this. Call it off I can't do this!" You gathered the bottom of your dress in your hands and turned around to run away. Before you could make it out of the building Yoshimine caught your arm and pulled you into a gentle hug.

"Hey it's ok. It'll be fine. Just breathe. I know you're nervous but look at it this way today you're going to make your parents very happy and proud. They came all the way out here just for you. Repay the favor and go through with this. Please?"

You wiped the small tears that had gathered at the side of your eyes and smiled confidently.

"Ok let's do this. I'm ready now."

"Ok. I'll be at the top waiting for you."

_________

"Ladies and gentlemen I now crown the new queen of (c/n)." You slightly bowed your head as the priest put the crown on your head. "Now by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife, King and Queen. You may kiss the bride."

Yoshimine lifted your veil and leaned in slowly. You met him in the middle and shared a kiss similar to the one both of you shared on the boat. The crowd cheered as both of you pulled away and you were introduced to the people.

Maybe happy endings do exist.

___________________________________________________________________

Hi again everyone. As I said earlier this is just an example of the special stories. The specials aren't starting just yet but I do have all of the characters that will get a story.

Kirino: If you have an idea that is Disney related don't be afraid to share it.

Taiyou: And remember to vote, comment and request.

Kishibe: Now onto the next book Lidashi.

Bella: *pouts* Yes sir.