Thugs and Hood Love 20

Start from the beginning

I began to walk back into the bedroom, knowing damn well that Billy would be staring at my ass. But oh-well. He'll just have to patient until I got my sister home. I sat on the bed and began to lotion my body, starting with my arms, legs, and slowly making my way back up. As I was putting  lotion on my thighs, Billy's phone started to vibrate. Thinking that it was Shawn or one of his other boy's, I answered the phone. Without even bothering to look at the Caller I.D.. "Hello," I said.

"Who the fuck is this," the bitch on the other end had the nerve to say.

I gave the phone the what-the-fuck-is-this-bitch-serious-right-now look and said, "The question is who the fuck is this. You called this phone, not the other way around," even though I already knew who it was.

"This Breyah, don't act like you don't know bout me. And which one of y'all hoes done forgot yo place  cause Imma let you know right now that I'm always quick to slap a bitch," Breyah said, trying to act tough and shit. 

"Girl, don't stunt and shit. Please don't. Today is not my day to be foolin with y'all hoes that's sprung off my nigga dick. And you quick to slap a bitch, bitch hush. You can chunk that shit down yo deep ass throat and choke off it,"

Breyah started to laugh. And that shit made me wanna yank ha nasty ass threw the phone and stomp a hole in her head. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Ion call this phone to talk to you. Where Billy at," she asked me.

"Not with you," I said.

"But wishing that he was, I bet," Breyah said back matter-of-factly.

"Bitch please, you hoping that's what he wishing right about now."

"Nawl, already know that's what he wishing. With this good pussy I laid down on his ass last night, he gonna be wishing for me fa a long ass time," Breyah said before she made popping noise with her mouth. Nasty bitch.

"Bitch quit lyig. How the fuck he gonna be with me and you last night," I said. Even though I was lying, I didn't want Breyah to know that I was. She woulda really kept on talking shit then.

"Umm, whatever you say. You keep thinkin that Billy wasn't at my house, you gonna be lookin like a motherfucking fool when you find out what yo man really be doin when he ain't round you,"

"That's what you think. But either way it go, I ain't the dumb hoe sprung off a nigga that don't want shit from me but my pussy. And he barely want that, probably. Only time he fool with yo ass is when Ion givin him none. But he might don't even go to fuck you then," I said as I got up to walk around the room. The bitch was getting under my skin, making me mad as hell.

Breyah started to laugh like the shit was the funniest thing she ever heard. "Lyric you funny as  shit, for real. We coulda been friends. Coulda, shoulda, woulda, but ain't. And I been talkin with you already for too damn long. Just let Billy know I said hit me up," Breyah said before she hung up on my ass, leaving me looking like a fucking fool.