IM WHAT!

1st Month- 1st week

The next day at school, Kaoru was feeling elated. Him and Hikaru had finally proved their love towards each other, and it was perfect. A lot of people say that your first time is awkward because you were new to it and inexperienced. Kaoru couldn't help but to agree a little. Hikaru had spent time trying to figure out what Kaoru liked, what made him react the most. Kaoru did the same and it turned out for the best. There was something irking at Kaoru though. He... felt different. It wasn't a bad different. Far from it but it was different. He had this strange feeling in his stomach. It just felt weird. Kaoru sighed. He'd just have to ask Kyoya about it later.

After classes the twins and Haruhi headed towards the Host Club room. The twins were holding hands as usual, although Hikaru seemed reluctant to let go of his twin's hand. "Tamaki said that we were just going to have a meeting today." Haruhi said. "I'm glad. It will give me time to actually go to the sale at the market today."

They got to the room and entered to see the other hosts already waiting. They hurried to sit down and Tamaki started the meeting. As Tamaki was talking about the sales they were making, using notes that Kyoya gave him, Kaoru nudged closer to Kyoya. "Kyo." he whispered.

"Hm?"

"I have something to talk to you about later. Are you free to stay behind for just about 10 min.?"

Kyoya nodded and refocused his attention on Tamaki. Kaoru was pleased and turned his attention back to the blond idiot as well.

At the end of the meeting, Kaoru and Kyoya stayed behind. Hikaru was reluctant, but Kaoru urged him to leave. "Just sit in the limo and wait for me. I'll be there in a second." Hikaru huffed slightly and exited, shutting the door behind him. Kaoru turned to Kyoya and explained his problem. "Kyo. I... don't really know how to put this but, I have a strange feeling. It's like, I don't know, a nervous feeling. It's not bad but it's, just, different." Kaoru rambled.

Kyoya rose an eyebrow. Kaoru was having that feeling too? Interesting. "I know how you feel Kaoru. I feel it too. It's strange. Maybe a slight cold?"

"I don't think so Kyoya. When I have a cold, it hits me head on. It's never like this."

Kyoya sighed slightly. "This is to strange. Let's both see how we feel in the next couple of weeks. Maybe it will go away."

Kaoru nodded. "Okay, Kyo. Thank you for talking to me. I better go or Hika will blow a gasket." He chuckled as he opened the door and left.

Kyoya was left in the music room contemplating what he and Kaoru were experiencing.

Kaoru left the school and got in the limo with Hikaru, who immediately wrapped his arms around his brother. "What were you and Kyoya talking about, love?"

Kaoru shook his head. "He and I have been feeling different."

Hikaru looked up. "Different?"

Kaoru nodded. "Yeah. It's just a feeling I guess. Maybe it will go away."

Hikaru gripped his twin tighter. "Do you need to go to the hospital?"

Kaoru chuckled. "No Hika. I'm sure everything will be fine." He hoped it would be.

2nd Week

Kyoya woke up feeling no different then he had last week. That feeling just wouldn't go away. He and Kaoru were meeting after school again to discuss if they were feeling any better than they did. He wondered if Kaoru was feeling any better. Tamaki had been worrying about him lately since he relayed this feeling. He sighed as he got out of bed and got ready for school. At school, in his last class of the day, Kyoya was feeling drowsy. He felt something hit his arm. He looked over and saw that Tamaki had hit him with a notebook that had a note on it. 'Are you alright?'