New Arrivals

Hello minna-saaaaa~~n!!! I'm doing this chapter from my new computer which I'm still getting used to and I don't believe in proofreading so forgive any mistakes because I don't have autocorrect. Then again that can be a good or bad thing but I can type faster so that's good but I accidently pressed the CAPS button like three times just typing this. Anyway, No schoooooool!! Hellz yeah bitchez!! Unfortunately I was only informed of that after I got dressed and treading which kinda suxs but whatever. Pajamas: check, lazily laying in bed: check, prepared to be on the internet all day: cheeeeck!! Lets begin, shall we?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Three days after the barf barrage, STARISH and Quartet Night resided in the cabin area below deck of the expensive yacht Shining had produced for them with the addition of their chaperones' company, Ryuya and Ringo (Just in case someone tries to kill someone else because no one listens to Reiji anymore :P).

"Ne," Cecil spoke up, rubbing the blue patch on his cheek to keep him from getting seasick again, "Where are we going?"

"Mm! Good question." Syo concurred, "Ne, Hyuga-sensei, where are we headed anyway?"

Ryuya set aside his drink, "The Bermuda Triangle, as far as I'm concerned."

"Seriously?" Otoya chimed in with a mixture of excitement and uncertainty.

"The home of tragically lost lovers." Ren said smirking, "How mysterious."

Ranmaru scowled from across the coffee table in his supposed sleep and rolled over, putting his back to the other idols. "Typical." He grumbled under his breath.

Ren raised an eyebrow, "You're not interested, Ran-chan?"

"No, fuck off..."

Masato gave his Romancer of a room mate a strange look for bothering their sleepy senpai then simply shook his head and returned to sipping his lemonade.

"The Bermuda Triangle?" Tokiya repeated, suddenly curious.

He leaned forward, anticipating a more detailed explanation. Rather than receiving one from the expected source though, Reiji stepped up instead, literally.

"That sounds fun, doesn't it?" he cried joyously.

"Kotobuki-senpai. you didn't know about this either?" Tokiya asked, frowning.

"Nope!" The brunette elder replied, "Its our vacation too."

"We weren't aware of the cruise's destination until now either." Ai explained in the same monotone tone as ever.

The youngest of the group opened his laptop to search up the Bermuda Triangle, using the rocker of the group's legs to support it since they were already crossed over Ai's lap like a bar anyway. Ai had gotten himself into the situation and neither he nor Ranmaru were submissive enough to move so that scenario unfolded with a bit of eyebrow raising from the other's present but no one opened their mouth to point it out, except of course Reiji who said they looked adorable together, That obviously resulted in a deadpan look from Ai and an airborne soda can from Ranmaru that "accidentally" hit the eldest in the forehead creating the bump that resided there now underneath an icepack.

"A surprise  place!" Natsuki exclaimed excitedly, clapping his hands together, "That does sound fun, ne Syo-chan?!"

The blonde nodded, "I guess it sounds pretty cool."

The image of him and Nanami holding hands and watching a beautiful sunset while the waves came in gently and licked at their bare toes in the white sand played in his mind followed by the unfolding scenario of him fighting off a giant squid, saving everyone and winning Nanami's heart. Syo's thoughts must have shown on his face for the other's were looking at him strangely.

Ren chimed in with, "Lady would enjoy this trip as well."

"Probably." Tokiya and Masato simultaneously agreed.

"Ah mo~~!" Otoya whined out of the blue, "I miss Nanami already!"

"Mm"

A round of forlorn agreement came from STARISH. The Quartet Night senpai's kept their silence, getting the feeling they shouldn't interrupt their kouhai's ceremony of missing their beloved composer. Instead, it was Ringo who swooped in to save their spirits.

"Don't worry everyone." He announced, "When we arrive on the island, we can all mail her a present."

"That's right!" Reiji chimed in again, back to good spirits and a goofy grin, "Let's have fun this week!"

"Tch,"

"You too RanRan!"

"Screw off."

Reiji opened his mouth retort but an unusual sound cut him off. He and everyone else in the cabin minus their chaperones looked up at the ceiling. The sound of a low flying helicopter caught their attention.

"Is that a-?" Masato began.

"So it seems." Camus grumbled. (He's been on his man-period during the entire trip thus far tee hee).

"Its flying low." Ai murmured.

"Oi, move your tech crap." Ranmaru grumbled, preparing to sit up.

"There is one small detail we forgot to mention." Ringo said, chuckling nervously due to the other idols' suspicious looks.

"The budget for renting the Bermuda Triangle was too enormous even for Shining to cover alone," Ryuya started.

"So we had to get some extra help," Ringo finished, fidgeting with his white short-shorts, "Try to get along just this once, ne?"

STARISH and Quartet Night frowned heavily.

"Who else is coming?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Can you guess who else is coming? *evil grin* I don't know when I'm going to put the next chapter up because it kind of requires some extensive research and I don't know how long that will take, soooo....

Until Next Time My Akumas!!! (IDC what you think you are but while you is here I call you what I wants ta. Okay? Okay. Okay? Okay.)

~Hayru Kirisaki