Ringo's Fabtabulous Idea

Hello again!! The pictures don't necessarily have any real significance, the are just here for your amusement as 'Because I Can' pictures and I hope you enjoy this failure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One afternoon in the early Summer, STARISH was practicing the dance for their new song with their senpai's "supervision". And by supervision they mean Ai pretending to research stuff on his computer, Camus dumping crap loads of sugar in his tea and reading, Ranmaru eating, and Reiji searching for a Sharpie. Camus looked up from his complex looking novel, written in the language of his country at the rockstar.

"Oi Glutton, if you continue that absurd eating pattern, you will undoubtably gain weight." The count proclaimed.

"Since when do you care?" Ranmaru spat between bites, "And your the one that has a future of being four hundred pounds and in the hospital with diabetes."

Camus's eyebrow twitched as his book slammed shut, "I was making a suggestion so I wouldn't be forced to work with an out-of-shape glutton."

"Well next time keep your opinion to yourself Princess Blondie!" The rockstar sneered.

Lightning tension flashed between the two, eliciting concern from the eldest Quartet Night member and the kouhai's.

"I wonder what Myu-chan and Maru-chan are talking about." Natsuki said cheerily propping his chin in his palms.

"Doesn't look like they're talking Natsuki." Syo replied glumly, dabbing sweat off his forehead with the fluffy towel that hung around his shoulders.

"Ma~ma~," Reiji interrupted laughing nervously, "Lets not fight in front of the children."

"Children?" Tokiya grimaced.

The eldest senpai was pushed aside by the quarreling duo along with a sling of insults.

"Butt out Dumbass!
Fool!"

"How mean." He pouted, then a sly grin skunked across his face.

Reiji creeped up behind Camus and Ranmaru then without warning smashed their faces together, resulting in an unwanted physical connection. Lips collided and shock ran through the entire room. Jaws dropped, eyes went wide, and mischievous smiles spread.

Camus and Ranmaru made muffled shrieks and bolted apart. Ranmaru to the window gagging and Camus to the waste bin also gagging and wiping his lips off profusely.

"That was an interesting turn of events." Ren snickered.

"I wouldn't put it that way Jinguji." Masato remarked.

Otoya and Cecil stared like wide eyed cats and Natsuki giggled like a starry-eyed girl. Reiji grinned triumphantly with hands on his hips and brown jacket flapping in the artificial wind of his mind.

"I told you not to fight." He announced authoritatively.

A pair of ice-blue eyes colder than the Arctic and a pair of heterochromatic eyes blazing brighter than purple lightning and the after-flash turned to glare at the senpai murderously. The once triumphant senpai stepped down from his chair anxiously. A moment later he bolted for the door with Camus and Ranmaru in hot pursuit. As Reiji's hand hit the knob of the wooden door, it filing open, smashing and sandwiching the senpai between the wall and the door.

"Minna-sa~~n!! I have good news!" A bubbly senpai announced.

Ringo's eye-catching cotton candy pink hair swept elegantly over his shoulders making his bright yellow, dress pop even more. Ryuya stood behind him wearing his usual suit and displaying a brochure and a check. All eyes turned the them curiously.

"As a reward for all your hard work, Shining-san has approved a vacation cruise!"

"EHHHHHH?!??!?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So that was the first chapter of this new vacation gone wrong and I hope you liked it and will let me know what you think!

Until next time!!
~Hayru Kirisaki