Louis.

"Is Harry in there?" Louis asked, disgusted by Nick's presence.

"Yeah, don't worry. Your little boyfriend is safe." Nick teased.

"Get out of my way." Louis ordered, not in the mood for games.

He knew he shouldn't have let Harry come to this party.

Yes, Harry was old enough to make his own decisions, and no, Harry wasn't Louis' son, but Louis still felt quite protective over Harry.

Especially since Harry started college.

Louis knew what went on at college parties, even if he had only been a student for a week before quitting.

"Have a nice night." Nick said, shouldering past Louis.

"Cocky bastard." Louis muttered, walking into the bedroom.

"Are you alright?" He asked Harry, walking over to him as he got off of the bed.

"Yeah, I'm glad you're here." Harry admitted.

"Let's go." Louis said, nodding for Harry to follow him.

"Oh, it's snowing." Harry grinned as they stepped outside.

"Yeah, we don't have time to stop and frolic, keep walking." Louis said, knowing Harry would stand out here all night if he had the chance.

"Weather report says we're supposed to get six inches." Harry told Louis as they got into Louis' car.

"Lovely." Louis said, shivering as he reached to turn the heat on.

"So, was tonight enough of a lesson?" Louis asked Harry, looking in the rearview mirror as he began to back out of the driveway.

"What?" Harry asked, just now paying attention.

He'd been too busy watching the snowflakes collect on the windshield.

Harry knew he'd be outside tomorrow taking loads of pictures.

Even though he wasn't a professional photographer yet, he knew that snow scene photos were some of the best.

This would probably- well, hopefully impress his professor.

"Now you know what college parties are like. Am I going to have to come get you from any others?" Louis asked.

"Oh." Harry said, looking at his lap.

He hadn't expected the party to get so out of control.

It had started with just him, Nick, and a few others playing video games.

Harry knew he should've left earlier, but he was honestly trying to make friends.

Nick wasn't really a friend to Harry, he was just someone Harry knew from high school.

Harry didn't have any friends when he started college, other than Louis, who was more like an older brother to him than a friend.

Nobody in his photography class seemed very approachable, or friendly.

Even his professor seemed constantly irritated.

"Um, I guess not." Harry eventually answered, playing with his sleeves.

"Good." Louis said.

"I worry about you a lot, you know." Louis added quietly, glancing at his curly haired mate.

"I know." Harry smiled.

He was very thankful for Louis.

Harry didn't know what he'd do without him.