*2*

*
*
*
"Why are you acting so nervous? It's a party, Harry. Loosen up." Nick smirked at the younger boy, nudging him with his elbow after sitting next to him.

Harry smiled a little, inching away from Nick.

He'd been sitting by himself for almost half an hour, upstairs on some strangers bed, looking around their bedroom.

Harry liked parties, but this one had quickly gotten out of control, and he wanted to go home.

He, even though he was a bit ashamed, called his best mate Louis to come get him.

But that was over an hour ago.

"You shouldn't be up here, you know." Nick said, his eyes lingering on Harry's plump, shapely lips.

"This is where people come to have sex." Nick said quietly, leaning closer to Harry.

Nick had been aiming to wreck Harry for ages.

The innocence that radiated off of the boy drove him crazy.

"Um, you're right." Harry said, swallowing and glancing at Nick.

"My ride's supposed to be here soon so....I'll just go," He said, standing from the bed.

He could feel the bass from the music downstairs through his shoes.

"Thanks for inviting me." Harry added, not wanting to be rude.

"Hold on, I don't think we're done here." Nick said, grabbing Harry's wrist and pulling him back down onto the bed.

"No, I-I want to leave. What're you doing?" Harry spoke up as Nick aggressively pushed him down across the bed, and moved on top of him.

Nick looked down at Harry in the low light, the sight of Harry's parted lips and confused expression turning him on.

"C'mon, you don't want to leave just yet. I was hoping to make this party fun for you." Nick said softly, sliding his hand down Harry's torso.

He dipped his hand beneath Harry's jeans and boxers, unable to reach his cock before Harry suddenly pushed him away.

"I don't....I just want to go home." Harry said, moving to the other side of the bed.

"C'mon. You're a virgin. Aren't you just aching to get it over with? To let me touch you, and make you feel good? To finally have sex?" Nick asked.

"No, I'm really not. I'm saving myself." Harry said calmly.

"For what? Marriage?" Nick scoffed.

"Maybe." Harry mumbled, looking at his lap.

He was saving himself for someone who truly loved him.

Not just some horny, drunk idiot.

Nick stared at Harry for a moment, knowing then that Harry wasn't going to let him take his virginity.

Not that it was of any value to Nick, he just found Harry sexy and wanted to fuck him once or twice.

He certainly didn't want a commitment with the curly haired boy.

He knew that Harry was the type to fall fast, and hard.

Nick didn't have time for a commitment, or anything like that.

"Whatever." He muttered, getting off of the bed and walking toward the door.

He'd just find a wasted twink downstairs to fuck.

As Nick opened the bedroom door, he almost ran into someone.

The two made eye contact, and Nick instantly recognized him.