Chapter One: Summer Vacation

Claire's Part

I woke up early and it's Saturday, 1st day of May. I groaned and stretch my arms. Then I stood up, go to my bathroom and washed my face, talking with myself in front of a mirror near wash area.

"Oh Claire, look at you... You look so weak and haggard." I talked to myself with less energy.

I heard someone entered my room.
"Claire!" I heard my name from my mom while knocking on my bathroom door. I opened it and face my mom with wet face.

"Oh Claire, come on! Dry your face!" She yelled at me.

"Okay mom. Just wait." I pulled a towel hanging near my shower and dry my face. I starred back atmy mom with a smile.

"Good." she told me.

She walked out from my bathroom. I'm not informed that she enters in my room so I dashed and called her. "Mom!" She faced me with a shock. "Why?"

"Why did you go here?" I continued.

"Why? It is bad to check out my daugther?" She answered.

"Uhm no, mom. But you entered my room without knocking." I smiled at her.

She laughed. "Hahaha. My daugther. My daugther. Darling, I don't need to knock, besides I already knocked at your bathroom." She looked sarcastically.

I looked at her as she walked downstairs. I sat down on my study table with my Macbook on. Suddenly, I heard a beep on my laptop, so I opened it to check. I saw my chat window with Ashley on Facebook saying:

Ashley: Hey Best! How's life?

By the way, Ashley is my bestfriend. She knows more than I am absolutely sure that she knows everything about me, my taste, my style, my feelings and many more. Mostly, my secrets. She's the only one who understands me. She's like my sister! Exactly, my twin!

Clover! I'm going to reply at her. Clover is just my expression.

"Hey Best! Life goes on. I miss you a lot! By the way, I'm so excited to go to school again."

Ashley: Yeah. Me too. It's been a long time.

"Yeah. I wish I can hangout with you again. Ash."

Ashley: Oh! Maybe we can go out later, besides I am free today.

"Yes! I'm in! Where? And What time?"

Ashley: Oh. Let's meet at the mall! At three this afternoon.

"Okay Best!"

After a couple of minutes...
Chatting with Ash made me feel happy at the same time it made me feel BETTER. I checked out my wristwatch and it's already 9am. I took a short shower and go downstairs.

I saw my little sister, Toni, sitting on our couch, watching TV while eating cheese-flavored chips. Watching cartoons entertain her, everyday! And cheese-flavored chips are her best friends. Well, that what kids really are.

And my dad, Edwardo . Drinking coffee while reading news. Actually, Newspapers were his hangout and also he loves playing Basketball with his officemates. But he loves eating with his family.

Finally, I saw my mom, Rebecca, cooking our breakfast.  Cooking was her first witness. She just finished her college with a course of Culinary Arts. But she loves tailoring.

My Dad, Edwardo Benedict Anderson, is the owner and President of our Tailoring Company  (Tailors of Guns and Roses Inc.) means that our company is full of mysteries and incredible design. "Tailors of Guns and Roses" is the training company of college students at the same time, it is a dress making company. Guns means "A Man" and Roses means "A Girl". Our company is making different dresses for each kind of gender. They used leather, wool of sheep and silk as a source.

While my Mom, Mary Rebecca Anderson, is the head of our baking company. (We Bake Your Prefer.) My mom is selling different kinds of cakes, cookies, cupcakes, and sandwiches.

I have a wealthy life, but never, ever, boast it. I never and will never use it as my power, instea I used it as my convenience and a way to reach the needy.

Still I am so excited to meet Ashley... I will only wait for 5 hours. Thanks God!

..................................................................................

Do not forget to vote, comment and share.
Thank You for reading.

Coming Up:
John's Part

..................................................................................