"Jacob," she whimpered, as he tormented her with these slow movements. He slid another finger inside her soon later, speeding up the pace, and then added his third. "Oh my god," she cried, as he stretched her slowly. He moved slightly so that he could touch her clitoris with his thumb, and began to play with it softly. She moaned, and he continued his demanding pace inside her. Before she reached her climax, he pulled his fingers out of her and inserted them into her mouth, one by one. She eagerly licked them clean, and he massaged her breast with his free hand as she sucked on his fingers. When she'd finished, he positioned himself in front of her, and she moaned as he teased her with his hot breath. His tongue darted out and began to taste her, licking around the outsides first, before using his fingers to give him more access. His tongue flicked her clitoris, then he moved down and pushed his tongue fractionally inside her, causing her to moan in pleasure. He began thrusting his tongue inside her, moving it around the best he could, and then continued this until she spilt herself all over him. He licked up every drop, and then moved up to kiss her. "That was sensational," she whimpered, after they broke apart for air.

"You're sensational," he replied, without hesitation, and then climbed off the bed so that they could both get themselves ready for work. They took Grace to school, then went to the ED. Grace was to stay with her Aunt tonight, as Connie had explained that she wanted to do something special for Jacob. Grace's Uncle had the keys to the Audi that Connie had bought, and Connie was going to text him the details of where she'd like it dropping off, though she didn't know herself yet. They pulled up outside work on Connie's bike, and then made their way together in to work. The day dragged on, and she just wanted to get out of there as soon as she possibly could.

Her shift finally ended, and she came back to her office to gather her things, where she saw Jacob sat waiting for her.

"What are you doing here?" She laughed, checking the time. "You were due home hours ago."

"I worked over," he stated simply. "Come with me." Whenever he said that, Connie knew he was going to do something sweet for her, as they had adapted it as 'their phrase', since they said it all the time. She smiled as he led her over to her cabinet, where she usually kept all her documents. He told her to open it, and she did so, a little confused. As she did, she saw a stunning, long, black fitted dress, that was fitted to emphasise her curves and her cleavage. It had a high slit up to the thigh, and it looked wonderful. "You have half an hour to get this beauty on, and come with me to dinner," Jacob smiled, kissing her neck from behind.

"What about my hair?" Connie smirked, knowing that she was just winding him up.

"Meet me out the front when you're ready. Happy Anniversary baby."

"I didn't think you'd remembered," she smiled, looking at the dress fondly. It would match the black Louboutins she always wore to work, and could even take her handbag with it. "Happy Anniversary."

"Of course I remembered - man can't just forget the day that the greatest woman in the world agreed to being his girlfriend." Connie kissed him briefly, and Jacob made his way out of the office. She saw him go up the corridor, rather than towards the exit, and so she presumed that he was getting changed too. She slipped the dress on, and checked her hair in the mirror to make sure it didn't look too bad, and then touched up her lipstick a little. She made sure the dress emphasised her in all the right places, and just as she'd almost finished and was leant over her desk, there was a knock on her office door.

"I'll be ready in a minute, muscles!" She called, and then put in a pair of earrings that she had in her bag as she turned around. "Oh, sorry, I wasn't expecting you."

"Evidently," the visitor replied, walking up to her.

"Can I help you?" She asked, adjusting her earrings slightly.