17

---Saajida's POV ---

Honestly, it's going to take some getting used to with both new behaviors.

I got busy in work. Luckily, nobody beside the three of us knew what happen at the party.

I forgot to get breakfast, so I went to the break room and got a coffee

"Hey, can I talk you?" Manav questioned.

"Not what happen yesterday,"I said.

We were the only two in here. If we weren't I would have just said, no and left.

"Yaar, listen. You're the one who kept saying that you hate your marriage and would rather be with me,"he said.

"I was joking," I said.

"Don't joke about feelings,"he said.

"You out of all people should have known that I was messing around,"I said.

"So you did like your marriage?" He questioned.

"No, I didn't,"I said.

"Then why don't you just leave him. Trust me, I'll be a better husband than he ever was,"he said before I could finish.

"You didn't let me finish,"I said. "It's true that I didn't used to like my marriage but now I'm starting to."

I was kind of starting to get scared a bit of him. Plus the break room didn't even have any windows, just the tiny one of the door and we were in place that you couldn't see us from the outside.

"Oh, so all of a sudden your marriage is good?'' He asked.

"Ya,"I said.

"Anyways, I have to go,"I said.

I started to leave but he pulled me back. He put his arms around me, so I had no way out.

"Manav! Stop this right now!" I said.

"Your husband interrupted me at the party,"he said.

Oh oh. I knew what he was going to do. I tried to leave from him but his grip was strong.

He started to kiss me and I kept trying to get away from him. By now I was on the verge of crying.

"You have no idea how long I've been wanting this,"he said and started to kiss me again.

I realized that I could use my heels. That's what I did. I stepped on his feet, since we was wearing sandals.

That made him let go and I slapped him across the face with all my strength. I probably left a handprint but I didn't care.

I just went straight home after that.

---Hussian's POV---

I told the guys I couldn't meet up with them today. I didn't say why and nor did they ask.

I just wanted to be home, so that I'll be here when she gets back.

Although she won't come til the evening, but still.

I got my laptop and started to put part of our next video together.

I looked up when I heard the door open.

"Hey, your early,"I said putting my laptop away.

She didn't even make it further than behind the door when she just broke down.

See this is why I had to be home.

"What happened?" I questioned going next to her.

She didn't say anything, just hugged me and cried more.

"Hey, ssshhh. Mujha batho kya hua?" I asked wiping her tears.

"He,"she said but stopped.

Right away I knew who she was talking about.

"What did he do?" I asked.

She didn't say anything.

"Tell me please jaan,"I said.

Hold up! What did I just call her? Sh*t. Oh well, she didn't seem to notice.

"He kissed me,"she said.

OH F*CK NO!

"Twice,"she added.

That's it! He's so dead. Not my wife, you bastard!! Or hell any other girl for that matter. I'll teach you a lesson.