12

---Hussian's  POV---

I was out with the guys again today. It was nice for me to just be around people who I don't have to constantly  argue with. I mean, yes we do argue but it's not as bad. The arguments with the guys don't even count as arguments, because we'll argue and the next minute we're just chilling as if nothing ever happened.

"So what's the plan for today?"Atif questioned.

"There is no set plan,"Waqas said.

"Let's make a plan,"Shehry said.

"What do you guys want to do?"He questioned.

"I have no idea,"we said.

"Okay, let's just chill here today. We can watch some movies and play Xbox. Maybe bar-b-que in the evening,"he said.

"Sounds like a plan,"I said.

"Perfect, now lets pick what films we want to watch,"he said.

We all started going through them and picking out which ones we want to watch. We picked a few Bollywood films and a few Hollywood, just so we don't get bored of one genre. After a few films we decided to go and eat something. Which was good, because that way we would not be focusing on a screen for too long.

We all decided to get Taco Bell for right now and while we were out we picked up some stuff for the bar-b-que in the evening.

When we got home everyone decided to go and play video games instead of going back to watching films. I decided to just go on my phone for a bit since the game was only two player. I put it down for not even a full second when it started ringing.

Really? Now, you couldn't get to me when I had the phone in my hand?

Unknown number calling. Maybe I should just leave it, but then again I have nothing better to do. I stepped outside the room since the guys were yelling at the TV and the game system.

"Hello,"I said.

"Hi, i'm calling from Mercy Hospital. Your wife has been in accident,"the person said.

"Is this some kind of joke?"I questioned.

"No, we found her ID card and were able to get information. Her condtion is critical and we are doubting she will make it,"she said.

"I'm coming,"I said and hung up.