PreLog

~3rd person~

Rebecca was happy always smiling. Her and her brother played all the time as kids. They where always happy. Even though she was the one to inherent the family business, beginning the first born and all.

One morning she woke up and her parents where very ill. They died a month later. She woke up the day after eyes filled with tears. How could this have happened. She was 16. She heard several things moving threw out the house. She got up and walked out.

"There is no need for redecorating I'm leaving it as is." She smiled at the maids and butlers.

"but the master ordered us to rearrange." One maid said politely.

"I haven't said to move anything."Rebecca seemed confused.

"But I did. It has been proven that I was born first." Said her twin brother ad he shoved her into her room causing her to fall. "Stay in here tell I order you to come out or I will have things arranged for your death to." Dillion smiled and laughed.

~REBECCA POV~

Oh god what had happened to my brother. I got dressed. How could he be so evil. He had planed our parents death? How could this be it was impossible? After a while I sneak out of my room and grabbed some food before heading back when my brother caught me.

"I thought I told you to stay in your room" he said strictly.

"I-its almost noon and I haven't eaten yet today. I was hungry. " I said looking up at him. He slapped the plate from my hands and pushed me to the ground.

"Fat pig. Go back to your room and this time don't leave or I'll do more then push you" he said jerking me up slapping me across the face and shoving me up the stairs causing me to trip and slam into them. I shakily got to my feet and scrambled up the stairs and sat in my room crying for a long portion of the evening.

~time skip brought to you by passing out.~

It was slate that night when I tied several of my dresses together and going out my window.it had been pouring rain for a few hours. I landed on the ground and began to run toward the side garden. Toward whoever out neighbors where property line.

"GUARDS CATCH HER. KILL HER." I heard my brother scream. Oh god this is it. I pulled up my dress and ran into the tree line being chased by several guards.

"Come here baby we wont hurt you!" one of them yelled cackling. I could tell he had other things in mind I ran until I tripped and lost a shoe rolling in the mud. I quickly got up not worrying about my now muddy white dress. They where gaining on me when I lost my other shoe. I kept running when I hit a fence and fell over it rolling down the hill on the other side. The guards did not follow. But its not like I could stop rolling. My dress was being ripped to shreds and I was bleeding from the rocks. I eventually rolled out of the tree like and I stopped when I hit a big rock. I screamed in pain on impact. I looked up threw the rain to see a house. I saw the door open and a boy about my age run out.

"Are you ok?!." He half asked half yelled. When he went to set me up I yelped in pain."HIKARU HELP ME !" the boy screamed. A boy that looked the exactly same with the part on the opposite side showed up. He ran out and helped picking me up before I passed out. I hope I'm in safe hands.

~~~~~~~Sorry for all the grammar issues I fixed them now that I'm on the computer.~~~~~~~~~