Chapter 12

Summers p.o.v
____________________________________________________________________
My mom came and picked me up. I slept for a couple of hours then got up to go to school. Once I got to the school one of my friends Amanda  ran up to me she said

"Hey did you hear that Brandon called you ugly and said that he would kill Dylan."

I walked away and thought wow once a jerk always a jerk. I seen Dylan walking through the hallway and ran up to him and hugged him tightly. Then Brandon walked past Dylan let go of me and walked up to him.

"So I've heard you've been talking s**t," Dylan said.

Right after he said that Brandon swung at him and Dylan caught his fist then punched him in the stomach. Dylan kept punching him in the stomach and face. I seen the hall monitor start to walk up. I ran over and pulled Dylan off of Brandon, then pushed him down the hall. I told him to go to class and I would handle everything he told me okay and hugged me 1 last time then went to class. Once he left I ran back to Brandon helped him up and brought him to the hall monitor he had blood all over him. The hall monitor brought us both to the dean. I told the dean that Brandon started the fight and that Dylan merely defended himself. The dean believed me and then Brandon got RPCfor a week.