Not knowing who he was talking about, I just nodded in understanding.

"So why are you here?" He asked taking a seat beside me.

"Same as you, my friend dragged me here. She says I don't get out enough" I said while readjusting myself for comfort.

"Oh you must go out plenty, just alone at three in the morning"

I laughed at his lame joke and looked inside to see Donna flirting with some Blondie.

"So will I ever learn your name?"

"Nah, we won't see each other after this, so what's the point?"

"You never know" he shrugged while laying down.

"Right now I just want to leave this stupid party" I sighed, "I don't even know the people throwing it"

"Yeah, I'm forced to go to a lot of these. I'm the designated driver for my friends cause they can get wasted pretty easily, and I know the guy throwing the party. He's a good friend of mine, his names Dale. Whenever he goes through something sad he throws a party. This time he broke up with his girlfriend again" he was opening up, maybe not about him, but it was still opening up.

"Wow, if I threw a party every breakup...I'd never throw parties. I don't date, guys just don't take interest in me."

"Not true, you're a beautiful, strong and as far as I can tell, independent woman. Guys must like you."

"I don't leave the house a lot. I just like to stay at home and play video games"

"And money?"

"I work at home"

"Oh no, Zenix just threw up, guess that means its time to go an-"

"Aph, you're gonna have to get your own ride, kay?"

Donna appeared in the doorway, I got up to talk to her.

"What?! Donna!"

"Aph, Logan wants to come home with me" she hissed in a whisper. I rolled my eyes.

"Donna! You made me come here! You can't ditch me!"

"Relax" she looked over my shoulder, "besides, looks like you got a guy of your own bye"

"Donna-" the door was closed and I was now wanting to die.

"So, Aph? That's your name?"

"It's a nickname" I sighed while sitting down again

"My names Garroth, by the way. So, you need a drive?"

"First of all I just met you, I'm not letting you know where I live. Second of all, I don't want to drive in a vehicle where one passenger is constantly throwing up"

He laughed and shrugged.

"I guess, but how are you going to get home?" He asked with a smug look.

"I'll figure it out"

"So your friend she's kinda one of those kind of girls huh?"

And that's when my skin started to boil. And before I knew it my hand was tingling, and there was a red mark the shape of my hand on Garroths face.

"I'll have you know, Donna comes from a broken home. She has been taken advantage of so many times its not even funny, she thinks she's worthless, no matter how much she pretends she's okay, her mom was a divorced drunk who kicked her out of the house. Her father is in prison and her ex boyfriend cheated on her with her previous best friend. Before you go and start judging people you should learn their story, jerk."

"I..."

"Don't talk to me!"

"I'm sorry, I-I didn't know"

"Of course you didn't! If you did you wouldn't have told her best friend that you think she's a slut"

"I didn't say-"

"You implied it!"

"Aph!"

Donna appeared and ran and grabbed my hands

"Donna, I thought you left"

"That was until I learned who was at this party!"

"And who would that be?"

"THE PHOENIX GUARD!!!!!"

"Isn't that, that band you're always blabbing about?"

"YES!" She turned to Garroth, "excuse her she's uncultured and...and...and....YOU'RE GARROTH RO'MEAVE!!!!" I looked to see Garroth blushing and awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.

"Uh...y-yeah..."

"OH MY GOSH, APH!!! THIS IS THE LEAD SINGER OF THE PHOENIX GUARD!!!!!!!!"

My eyes widened and I slowly turned to see Garroth twiddling his thumbs.

I just slapped a celebrity

A/N Oh crap. Aph knows dude, Aph. Knows. Haha, anyways I hope you guys liked this chapter. I love you all devils, byeeee