:*・°☆ nineteen :*・°☆

"alright hoes," kai slammed the door open to the kitchen, to where seokjin and namjoon were. she laughed humorlessly and both boys were easily startled. "which one of you rats gave me a fricking hickey?!"

her strained voice somehow managed to wake up the others. kai exposed her neck by moving one of the collars of her jacket out of the way, to reveal a large purplish mark near her throat and clavicle.

seokjin's eyes widened and namjoon choked on the orange juice he was drinking.

hoseok ran in, his eyes shut from the lingering sleep, but he still seemed intrigued as to what was going on.

"what happened?!" he yelled into the tense silence, immediately regretting that he did so. the others soon joined them, all except one.

"who gave me a hickey? huh?" kai asked, rubbing her palms together and bringing the tips of her fingers to her chin. she looked like a toy; with her puffy, tangled hair, dark skin, disheveled clothing, and inarticulate movements.

she glared at each and everyone of them but then just sighed. "i don't think any of you did. y'all are too good to do something like this."

but jeongguk stifled a laugh and having the courage to mumble out, "i can do something like that."

kai just stared at the young boy, thinking about how much she wanted to punch him. he giggled and looked away. "i can do worse."

since they were standing, hoseok smacked him in the butt and scolded him, which was kind of odd since they were both immature.

"what even happened last night? why am i at your place?" seokjin shook his head at her questions, swallowing the last of his muffin.

"after giving us the encore to exo's growl, you sat down in the middle of the floor and just stared at the wall for six minutes before falling asleep," seokjin explained, his eyes telling her how done he was at the time, as taehyung laughed into his palm.

"of course, we tried to wake you up but you kept telling us 'that's not it', but eventually, you went to go sit down next to yoongi and fell asleep on him. literally."

jin sounded tired. had kai really done all that?

"yeah, you wouldn't let go of my thigh like some kind of hoe or something."

they all turned to yoongi, who was standing at the doorway, glowing and displaying the fatigue he had obtained. kai snorted.

"what, really?" she asked, snickering but yoongi didn't laugh. he just sounded really tired. "y-yeah, a bunch of other stuff happened."

hoseok continued, "we tried to get you to the motel but we didn't know where your keys were so we decided that it was best for you to sleep at our place."

kai nodded her head along to the information and just laughed when seokjin explained how hard it was to carry her.

"i bet it was hard. sucks for you guys." she commented, her shoulders easing up but then she tensed up again. "but that still doesn't explain why i have this thing!"

who could have given her that?

"like i don't you guys that well to sleep here and for you guys to have let me gotten drunk. you guys suck for that, too." she crossed her arms and glared at them.

"well, um, maybe you gave it to yourself when you were trying to drink some soju and hit yourself with the bottle." taehyung suggested.

jeongguk giggled again. "or maybe i gave you one."

kai had had enough of this baby-faced pervert, even though he was three years younger than her.

she crossed her arms and cracked her knuckles before walking over to him. "prove it." she stated, her eyes getting thinner and thinner with the glare.

namjoon just chuckled, shaking his head and taking another sip of his drink. jeongguk blinked at her and swallowed hard.

"give me another." kai challenged, exposing her neck to the younger boy. yoongi's eyes widened and he found himself clenching his fists. jin rolled his eyes and took his muffin apart with his fingers.

once jeongguk was actually going to for it, kai just burst out laughing and dropped her hands. "you thought!" she wheezed out and was stumbling.

"well," seokjin stood up and cleared his throat. "i guess now is a good time to confess." three heads darted to the oldest quickly.

"yoongi punched you in the neck."