"It's alright Calena."

~ back at her dorm room ~

Will and I walk her to her room.

"Thank you, guys. You didn't have to do that," she smiles standing in front of her dorm. God, she's cute!

"We wanted to make sure you got here alright. We exchanged numbers so you can text us and maybe we can arrange a date or something," I say smiling.

"I'd like that! I've got to go back to California to finish rehearsals. I've only got two weeks before I have to perform it. I can see if I can get tickets for you guys," she says.

"What day?"

"Would you like to come in? My dorm mates are out with their soul mates right now so I have it all to myself."

"Our dad's waiting so we better not." I don't want to leave her but dad would be angry if we went inside. God knows when the next time we'd be out of that room.

"Well, it's the thirty first,"

"I would love to but I have the AHL all-star skills that night. I'm so sorry sötis," William mumbles kissing her head. I blush and shy away. Aww isn't she adorable

"That's alright, what about you Alex?"

"I have hockey against Erie that night. I'm sorry beautiful." I feel sad, I want to see her perform and do what she loves but I can't with hockey.

"That's okay. I understand this is your career, I get it," she smiles.

"Thanks, Calena, we better go as much as we don't want to. We'll see you soon alright?" She nods and gives us each a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Bye," she opens her door and the two of us leave.

"She's adorable," William gushes as we walk back to the car.

"I know. It's going to be hard to be away from her. I already want to go back and just kiss her like crazy," I mutter running my fingers through my hair.

"Oh, I know what you mean. She's driving me, crazy man." The ride back to our house after dropping Will at Kasperi's is quiet.

"So how do you feel?" My dad asks.

"Umm I feel great, it's weird that I've met her already and I have to share with her William. Other than that I feel amazing!"

"That's good my boy. That's good," back at the house, I head to my room and pull out my phone.

Alex💜: good night älskling. Hope you have a great sleep.

Calena🦄: good night Alex. Thank you, you too! Let's try to meet up and do something. You, Will and I.

Alex💜: we'll try. I think we're free tomorrow afternoon if you are.

Calena🦄: should be good. I'll text Will.

Alex💜: Okay 😍

It's weird how one day can change someone's life. I used to bring girls to my games just to fill a void and now I have the girl destined for me in my life. Thank the lord!

~ the next day ~

Calena's POV

"Sup Julianne?" I ask putting my phone on speaker as I continue to do my makeup.

"Hey Cal, so we need you to come down tonight. We just got word that we have an eight am run through tomorrow," she informs me.

"Seriously? Alright, I'll be down as soon as I can get a flight," I flick some mascara on and then twist the cap shut grabbing my phone after I do the once over.

"Sorry sweet pea, I wish it were different."

"Nah, it's all good! I'll just spend today with my soul mates and then fly down tonight."

"That's the spirit! Ouuu soul mates, you've got two?"

"Yeah, weird isn't it? They play hockey."

"Aww, that's cute, just let them know that if something happens and they hurt you at all you'll have Derek, Carly, Carlos and the rest of the cast on them."

"I'll let them know Jules," I laugh.

"Good! So I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Definitely! Bright and early," I roll my eyes.

"Yeah, sweet pea. Goodbye," she hangs up after I say goodbye. I look down at my phone and see two messages. They're both from Will.

William💚: Cal, Alex and I will be there shortly. 😘

William💚: if you're not up we're coming in guns blazing.

I giggle and send him a text back;

Calena🦄: I just got up don't worry. The doors unlocked so just open it when you get here. 😊

William💚: Will do!

I smooth my outfit out and sit down on my bed. Teeth brushed? Check! Do I smell? No. Is hair done? Yes! Done. Soon enough the door opens and I get off my bed to greet them.

"Hey babycakes, how are you?" Alex greets giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi, I'm good how are you?" I smile.

"I'm great. You look beautiful," William nods and I blush.

"Thank you, how are you Will?" I ask giving him a hug. He hugs me back tightly.

"I'm great love, how are you?"

"Well I'm still good," I giggle kissing his chin.

"You're cute," he whispers.

"Thanks, Willy!"

"So what would you like to do?"

"Would you like to go to lunch? I got word that I have to be back in California tonight for a run through tomorrow."

"That sucks Calena. Let's go! I'm driving so it doesn't matter where we go!"

"Okay sounds good!"