Should I stay or should I go?

I want to go to the modeling shoot but I don't want to leave Hunter. I mean I trust him enough to make the right choice but I can't be away from him for a month. I was going to miss his kisses and cuddling with him every night. GOD! I was going to miss him so much but I have to tell him. After the meet and greet though because I think it would break his heart if I told him before.
•show time•
We are finally at the show and me and Bunter walked in hand in hand.
"Dude. I want her to be mine." Someone said behind me as I walked on stage. Hunter turned around and it was Zach. Hunter hit Zach and Zach hit back and they just started fighting. I had to go on stage but couldn't let Hunter get hurt. So everyone started to surround Hunter and Zach.
"Hunter!Stop!Please!" I yelled
"Taylor(Caniff)!Aaron(Carpenter)! Get Hunter away from Zach." I told them they got in and pulled them apart and separated them. Hunter's top lip was bleeding and Zach was bleeding from his head and nose.
"Hunter.hunter, it's okay come on." I said pushing him towards the door. I called an Uber to take us back to the hotel and the show was cancelled.
•at the hotel•
Hunter got into a fight backstage at the show. I'm not going to the modeling gig if this is going to happen. So I'm not going or going to tell Hunter now. I just need him to calm down.
"I thought we were friends." He kept saying to himself while we were in the elevator
"Hey. Everything will be okay." I said interlocking our fingers.
"I'm so-so mad. Why would Zach do that to you, us?"
"I don't know Babe but I just need you to calm down okay I'll handle Zach."
"No. I can't let you get hurt to."
The elevator finally opened and we went to our  room and I opened the door. I wasn't mad more like disappointed.
"I'm sorry." He said sitting on the edge of the bed with his hands in head in his hands.
"Babe, it's okay." I said walking to him sitting on his lap putting my arms around his neck.
"I made you upset and now you probably hate me." He replied locking his arms around my waist.
"Hunter, I could never hate you no matter how much I try. I love you."
"I love you to."
He kissed me so passionately that he smiled and blushed the whole time.
"What would I do without you?" He said smirking breaking the kiss
"I don't know if I could survive without you."
We kissed again then we cuddled up in the bed and watched Netflix on my Mac.
"You know what's crazy?" I said picking my head up off his chest
"What?" He said
"I was a fan, now I'm your girlfriend for over a year and it's been great. I love you."
"I know but your the best fan ever. I love you to."
Then we fell asleep.
A/N
TRYING TO UPDATE AS MUCH AS I CAN!
💙Love you all💙
Have. A.  Great. Day.