Do you want me to go?

The plane had landed
I have to leave for a modeling tryout in 3 weeks and I'm not looking forward to it, because I don't want to leave Hunter alone with all of these pretty girls. But I trust him.
In my mind:
Should I trust him?
Should I not trust him?
Is there resists not to?
"Babe, come on!" Hunter said snapping me out of it.
"Sorry."
"What were you thinking about?"
"Oh nothing." I stood up and got in front of him to get off of the plane.
I turned around to Hunter once we were officially off the plane I turned around and gave him a huge hug. He hugged my waist.
"You are amazing." He said to me
"Thank you. Your amazing to." I said into his chest
He kissed the top of my head like 10 times. We walked into the airport with Hunter's arm on my shoulder and my arm around his waist.
I seriously love this kid more than anything❤️. We sat in the Uber and it smelled really good in there. I sat by the door with Hunter next to and Ashton next to him.  I was actually kind of happy to be back on tour because I have no idea what I was going to do without it. I mean yea I play sports like softball and soccer but it's off season so I'm not doing anything but hanging out with the best boyfriend ever.
We got to the hotel and Loren Beech or Gray or whatever her last name was was standing in the lobby with Joey and her bright pink suitcase.
"Huntie!" She yelled jumping into Hunter's arms
"Huntie?" I asked whispering to Brandon.
"Yea. Hunter didn't tell you obviously but before he dated you he had a huge crush on Loren for about two years." He said keep glancing at the two together.
"Oh, great!" I said rolling my eyes
"I missed you so much." She said removing her legs from around his waist.
"Oh, great." I whispered to myself
•Hunter's POV•
I have no idea why Loren came and ran up to me right in front of Bell like that. I mean yea I had a little crush on Loren but can you blame me she's gorgeous. What am I doing I love Bell not Loren. Meeting Bell was the best day of my life. We met on social media actually Instagram. She made a fan account for me and it was really cute so I dmed her and talked to her about her account and it was great because she wasn't using me for fame so I added her on all social media and then we found out that we lived in the same state and city so we decided to finally meet in person. She was like my internet best friend, so we met at the park where no one could see me and she showed up. She gave me huge hug and she was just beautiful. At that moment I knew she was the one I loved.  I gave her a kiss on the cheek and the cute part was she was blushing the whole time it was so cute. Then she text me one day saying that she dumped her boyfriend because she had abused. So I went to his house and made him bleed and he couldn't walk for months.  I told Bell about it she was very happy. I loved her and I didn't know if she loved me. Then I spent the night at her house and we kissed and I asked her out and she said yea.
💦Story💦
I have to admit I'm a little jealous. We and Loren and Joey are the only ones in this hotel. We were all just playing truth or dare and yea I was kind of upset.
"Bell, truth or dare?" Loren asked me
"Dare." I said
"I dare you to kiss Brandon."
"What?!"I yelled
"I can't I'm sorry." I run out of the room and I'm crying. About 10 minutes later I walk back into the room and I barely open the door and I see Hunter and Loren kissing and Joey run out of the room.
"Hey, Joey, right?" I asked
"Yea, bell right."
"What happened in there?" I asked acting like I don't know
"Loren and Hunter kissed for five minutes." He said angrily
"Wait. Aren't you Hunter's girlfriend?" He asked
"Yea. Well I was."
"Oh sorry."
"It's okay."
I went back to my hotel room and my phone was blasting up with notifications from Hunter and Instagram.
Hunter: Where are you babe?
Call me please!
OMG! You saw the picture on Instagram😭
I love you
Don't be mad please
Can we talk about this please?
I really didn't want to talk to him right now but I have to get some rest so I can have a great meet and greet tomorrow. Then there was a knock on the door.
"Jeez, why can't people just leave me alone."
I opened the door and it was Joey.
"Oh hey." I said as he ran in
"OMG!OMG!" He said slapping his hands in the sides of his face
"What happened?" His hands were all bloody."
"OMG! Joey what did you do?" I asked
"I-I-I-I-I hit Hunter and he is passed out on the stairs."
"OMG! Where?"
"Floor 2." He said crying and cleaning his hands.
I put on some shoes since I had a sweater and spandex on already. I ran to the elevator and went to the second floor. I started crying because I can't lose Hunter to. I slid down the back and the doors opened I was worried because there was a lot of blood on Joey's hands. I opened the door to get to the stairs and I heard someone moaning. I ran to the noise and the worst thing ever was right in front of my face.